Unmasked

By Ella664
---------------------------------------------------
Peter stares up at the villain through his mask. The villain lands another punch and he grimaced. He looks slightly to the left to see Ned and Michelle, in front of the entire school."Hold on kid!" Tony yells to him through a communicator. He mumbles in response. He sees Ned staring at him with a shocked face. Another punch. He turns his head to face them all. Michelle had tears falling down her face and a hand over her mouth. He feels a hand grip the top of his mask. With a sudden yank, it comes off. Multiple gasps were heard. Michelle screams slightly. Ned has tears running down his face too. He grins at them. He sees the villain pull back his arm. He takes the chance to confess something. "I love you MJ!" He screams before another punch knocks him out. MJ screams again, and Flash has to hold her back. "No! Peter!" She sinks to the ground sobbing. Ned and Flash put an arm around her. Iron man pandas down and finishes off the villain and picks up Peter. He fly off with a limp Peter.

MJ still cant believe it. Peters still in a coma. A coma. Its been 5 mo this and she still has barely left his side. "Hey, I brought you some tea." Ned says and hands it to her. She smiles gratefully at him. "Come on Peter. You're better than a coma." She mumbles. Like she does everyday. Suddenly, he sits up and gasps. "Peter!" She yelps. She grabs his face and kisses him. He pulls back and smiles. Ned goes out to get a doctor. "Im back." He whispers. She laughs and wipes her tears.