one; rivalry

"SCREW YOU HEMMINGS!" I scream down the hall wiping shaving cream from my face. The idiot can't go one day without messing with me. 

"You wish!" He yells back. 

I roll my eyes and walk back into my dressing room. I look in the mirror and gasp as I see the shaving cream has decorated every inch of my body. I flick away more from my eyes and strip my shaving cream clothes and jump in the shower.

As the shaving cream slides down me I just start blabbering about how much I hate him. Luke Hemmings is a pain in the ass, a huge giant fucking enourmous pain in the ass. It all started that night.

*** 

"Truth or Dare, Gems." Luke says. I wince at the use of his nickname for me. 

"Don't ever call me Gems. It is just GEMMA. Oh, and dare." I say and the rest of the guys 'oooh'. 

Luke smirks evily and I immediately regret choosing dare.

"Kiss me right now." He says.

It takes a moment for me to process his words but when I do I say, "NO!" The guys laugh and Luke tells me I have to. I make an oath to never pick dare around the 5SOS boys ever again. Luke winks at me and cups my chin in his hand and pulls his lips to mine. I let my eyes close and focus on our lips moving together. He tastes like vanilla. I lean into the kiss more and so does he. Why is this so good? Then I realize who I'm making out with and push him back.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." I say, running my hands through my purple hair.

"That good, eh?" Calum laughs.

"I'm going to go swallow soap." I say and run into the kitchen.

After everyone else is asleep I grab my phone and walk into the empty bedroom. Who knew a hotel room could be so big? I close the door and just scroll through my twitter.

@5S0Sfanatix: can't believe gemma ross gets to tour with 5sos

@hemmingslukebby: who else is getting ready to ship gemma and one of the guys?!

I roll my eyes and just as I do a hand comes over my mouth and I scream. I kick and then I smell the vanilla on the hand and realize it's just Luke. I sigh and quickly punch his arm weakly as he lets go.

"You know for a punk rock girl you punch horribly." He laughs. 

I raise my eyebrowns and throw a punch into his crotch and laugh as he buckles over in pain.

"Not too strong now, are ya Hemmings?" I smile. He weakly stands up and sits next to me on the bed. He is quite cute, Luke. I follow my eyes down his chest looking at his amazing body. 

"Check me out, much?" He says.

"You wish." I counter.

"Okay I really need to talk to you though." He says and faces me.

"What about?"

"That kiss."

"Oh."

"We both felt something there, Gemma. You know it. I'm not going to deny that I think you're a crazy attractive girl and you can definitely sing. Maybe not as good as me, but you can. I know you think the same too." He says, looking vulnerable for the first time.

"Luke..." I whisper.

"Just kiss me please." He says. Without thinking I crawl closer to him and plant my lips on his. He pulls me onto his lap and kisses me with more wanting than earlier. I let my hands get mixed in with his perfect hair and I smile into the kiss.

"What?"

"They'd kill us if they found out." Then it hits me. We can't do this! We aren't supposed to be this way! He's Luke Hemmings, the guy fans love. I can't risk this for him. Not even if I do feel this way about him.

"No no no." I say getting off of him. He looks confused but mostly hurt.

"What's wrong Gemma?" He asks.

"You and I will never happen! It just can't, Luke! We are from two different worlds. We are two different people. I can't let this happen. I care too much to hurt you. You're right, I do have feelings for you. Ever since the day we met. But I can't do this. And you can't either. You're a global star and I'm nobody." I say, holding back some tears.

"Just give me one night to be with you." He whispers, looking down.

"I can't, Luke." I say and kiss his cheek. I don't look back as I leave him alone in the hotel room. 

As I get into my room I crawl into a corner and cry. I should have never gotten so close with him. I wouldn't have had to do that. And what sucked the most is trying to act like I could move on because I honest to God was sure I couldn't.

***

I sscream when I see Luke standing outside the shower when I step out. I shoot back and try and cover myself with the shower curtain. I see him raise his eyebrows seeing as he almost saw me naked. I groan when I see he has my clean clothes and my towel in the other. 

"Don't you dare." I hiss.

"This one wasn't my idea, babe, it was Michaels." He laughs.

"YOU BOYS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS. Give me my clothes back!" I yell. 

Luke acts as if he's considering it then he just sprints out of the room. I punch the wall in frustration and grab a blanket to cover myself as I run into the hallway seeing Luke teasing me with my clothes. I run after him throughout the stadium hallways and curse at him most of the time. As we turn the corner I see the rest of the boys laughing their asses off at the sight of me. Calum tries to hold his phone still as he records me. I flip him off and reach for my clothes, and miss.

"Give me my clothes back." I say.

"On one condition." Michael says.

"Screw this!" I say and turn around only to be stopped by Ashton's 'ooh'.

"I gotta say you make a lot of stupid decisions but this is definetly one of the worst." Ashton says.

I turn around and glare at them. They look so smug and I just want to slap it off their faces.

"What do you want?" I ask.

"You have to sleep in our tour bus for 4 days. With...Luke." Michael laughs.

"Or what?" 

"We'll post this video of little Gemma falling on her face at her second year talent show." Ashton smirks.

"How did you--fine." I roll my eyes.

"Damn you are sensible at times." Ashton says and Luke throws my clothes back at me. I groan and just as I'm about to walk away I drop the towel from my back so they can see the total back of my body, naked. I laugh as I hear Calum drop his phone and Luke say, "Holy shit."

~~~

A/N:

So this is the first chapter!! Hope y'all are excited.

I found this picture on google images and it inspired this story so whoever created it, credits to you 100%! 

Make sure you follow vote and comment for more updates :)

This story is PG-13 for language and some sexuality. Sorry if it's not your cup of tea...

xoxo, gossip girl ;) jk ive always wanted to do that though ahaha. bye xx