eight; vegemite wars and kisses

Calum's POV

Ashton and I play cards while Gemma and Lola giggle anxiously by the door waiting for their friends to get here. I see Ashton constantly looking over and check her out.

"Desperate much, Ash?" I ask.

"She's into me!" He smiles.

"That's...good?" I say.

"It's very good." Ashton says.

And that's when the doorbell rings and I hear Gemma and Lola squeal, only to 'awe' when the see it's only Luke and Michael with this pizza.

"I thought you'd be more excited to see me." I hear Luke tease Gemma.

I can't be around Gemma when she's with Luke. Maybe it's because I had feelings for her when the tour started but she obviously had shit going on with Luke and I didn't want to go through that. But I'm okay now, being single. I mean Gemma's beautiful, smart, a great singer..but I guess she's not into Scotish-New Zealanders who play the bass. I run to the kitchen and steal the piece of pizza Michael has right from his hands, and his face is pure horror. I laugh as I take a big bite and then place it back on his plate. 

"You're dead to me." Michael grumbles. I hear Lola and Gemma scream when the door opens, and I assume it's their friends. My jaw drops when I see the tall one, with the blue hair that went down to her hips. I guess all Gemma's friends were into coloring their hair, they all seemed the same, but she was different. 

"CALUM! MIKEY! LUKE! ASH!" I hear Gemma call us from the front door.

We all rush to see the 4 girls. The one with blue hair waves at me, shyly. 

"Blue haired girl here is Mia, and then this is Morgan!" Gemma smiles.

Morgan runs up to Michael and hugs him tight. I laugh as he raises his eyebrows at me as she hugs him.

"You're my favorite, oh my god I can't believe I get to meet you!" She squeals and Michael starts chatting her up, like the weirdo he is.  I walk over to the couch, prepared to be the fourth wheel--or eigth wheel, rather. Then I feel the edge of the couch dip a little as someone sits next to me. It's Mia.

"You seem bored." She says, facing me, with a slight brazilian accent.

"I am." I say.

"Let me entertain you then.." She says and places her big pink lips on mine. I hold her by the waist onto me as we fall backwards so I'm laying on the couch with her on top of me. Her lips guide mine and her fingers trace my jaw, while her other hand runs through my hair. I pull her closer to me, wanting more. This is all I want, someone to make-out with, cuddle, just no labels. 

"WHAT IS THIS?!" I hear Gemma yell and laugh at the same time as Mia and I both sit up. Mia gives her a childish smile and just laughs.

"Well girls, time to have a..pizza party!" Luke pauses on the word 'a'. Ash and I run into Luke's room to see 4 giant spray guns with vegemite-water-goo in them. We hide them behind our backs as we walk in. We stand behind the counter and sneakily give Luke and Michael one while the girls grab pizza. Then I hear the word, "NOW!" and we all spray the girls with disgusting substances. 

They scream and run into the backyard. I run and plug the ipod in and start playing our album, so we have some war time music. The girls have no where to run so as we squirt them with the guns they jump into the pool, clothes on and all. We laugh and as they pop up for air the vegemite goo gets in their hair and they splash us and soon we're all in the pool having the best time of our lives.

"Hey." Mia says as she swims up to me. She looks good, her black eyeliner running down her cheeks just a little, her black mascara dotting her nose, and her blue hair all over her face.