fifteen; guitar boy

[gemmas pov]

"goodnight LA!" luke yells into the microphone. touring with my favorite people ever (+one direction) has been crazy. late nights, fruit fights, and being with my boyfriend. but there was one thing that has been botehring me forever. harry styles. the sexy ponytail he wears around me, the tattoos, the deep accented voice and his hugs. but luke's hugs. a moral dilemma, basically. luke or harry? harry or luke? and then there's my mind going.."pizza". 

luke's lips on mine wake me out of my daze. i run my hand along his stubbly jaw and smile. luke.

"you were great." i smile.

"you're great." he smiles that smile that makes my stomach drop and butterflies take over.

"i love you." i whisper.

"i love you too." he says and kisses me again.

"hey gemma." i hear a deeply british voice speak behind me.

"oh, harry, hi." i whisper again.

"wish me luck,love." he smiles and his dimples overwhelm me.

"good luck." i say, holding luke's hand.

i see harry stare at us for a moment, thinking about something but he forces a cheeky smile and gets ready with the rest of one direction to go on stage. i see luke glare at harry as he walks away and i nudge him playfully.

"what?" he asks.

"babe i love you." i smile.

"well, i am luke hemmings." he winks and picks me up and kisses me and i can't help but kiss back my perfectly quiffed, lip ring wearing, guitar boy.

**

a/n: yay an update! i think she chooses luke haha. yay i ship it.