five; msg drama pt.2

Gemma's POV

 I laugh as I see Ashton flirting with Lola. They're so cute. I let Madi and Luke talk as I go over to Aaron, just standing there awkwardly like always.

"Hey." I say.

"Oh. Hi." He says.

"Are you mad?" 

"No. I'm upset though. I never expected you to become this girl, or date a guy like him." 

"You don't know me well then, Aaron." I say.

"Obivously not, Gemma."

"Why are you so hostile towards me?!" I yell, not realizing I've gotten everyones attention. And apparently he doesn't either because he slams his lips onto mine. I don't even realize what's happening before I hear an "Oh shit." and Aaron falls to the ground. Luke pushed him. Crap.

The guys hold Luke back as Lola and Madi help Aaron up. He has a bloody nose. I look at Luke and see his whole face has turned red with anger. 

"YOU STAY AWAY FROM HER, SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!" Luke yells.

"YOU DON'T DESERVE HER!" I hear Aaron yell back. Luke tries to get out of their grip but I place my hand on his cheek to try and calm him down.

"Baby please." I whisper. i feel his body calm down and he huffs and walks away. 

"This was a bad idea, Gemma." Calum says as they chase after Luke.

I turn and see Aaron, pushing Madi and Lola away. 

"Aaron wait!" I yell.

"No Gemma! I waited for 5 years, ever since we became friends I've like you and now you're with some rock pop singer who doesn't knoww you! He doesn't deserve you, Gemma!" He says.

"No. He does, you don't. Just get out of my life." I whisper. He scoffs and turns around walking out of the room, and my life.

"Gemma I'm sorry." Madi and Lola say as they hug me. I just let myself cry. 

.

.

.

Luke's POV

I ignore them calling my name. I knew it was a bad idea having another guy here. Especially with Gemma. I feel Ashton pull me around.

"LUKE!" He says.

"What Ashton?!"

"She needs you! We don't necesarrily have the best past but she needs you and I feel horrible for what happened back there." He says.

I run past them and into the room where Gemma is. She's in between Lola and Madi, crying. Madi let's go but Lola holds on an extra second then walks with Ashton and Calum out of the room. 

"Babe.." I whisper.

"I'm so sorry, Luke." She grabs onto me and cries into my shoulder.

"No don't be." I say.

"I love you." She whispers. She said it first. 

"I love you too." I exhale the words I've wanted to say since we first met. "We have a show to rock out." I tilt her chin up and place a gentle kiss on her lips. 

"How do you kiss me with the lip ring?" I joke.

"Pretend it's not there. But it's hot, so I don't mind." She winks and runs off to join her friends.

I look around and see Michael sitting on a stool just staring at the stadium. 

"Michael?" I ask. He gives me a startled look.

"What's up?" 

"You okay?"

"Not really, but I'll be okay once we start playing. It's the only time I feel perfect." He says.

"Kay, mate. See you backstage. 30 minutes 'til they start letting people in." I say and leave him to be alone.

I walk through the stadium halls, trying to think of a romantic way to introduce my relationship with Gemma to the fans. A song? No.. Then I have an idea that could possibly be the best thing I've ever thought.

.

.

.

Calum's POV

"Calum, I have an idea. I need your help." Luke walks in to the dressing room.

"Uh, what is it?" I ask.

"It's about introducing Gemma to the fans..as my girlfriend." He says with a cheeky smile.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? You're like the Harry Styles of the band." I say.

"What does that mean?" He asks.

"You're the one with the most girls drooling over you." I sigh.

He laughs for a while and I just raise my eyebrows up at him.

"Oh you're serious." He says.

"Yeah I am Luke. But if this makes you happy I'l do it." I smile.

"Okay so here's the plan." He says.

***

A/N:

WHAAAT is this a cliffhanger?! YES IT IS. I HAVE FINALLY SUCCEEDED IN THE ART OF CLIFFHANGING. This a shorter chapter but the next one will be much longer i PINKY PROMISE. OMG 34 READS?! It means so much to me even though it's not too many reads. Thank you all ily<3333 get ready for some on stage craziness in the next chapter! oh and sorry for the late update. ill update tomorrow or tonight if there's time. love ya xx

xoxo -me