fourteen; harry styles

I'M GOING TO CHANGE THIS STORY TO LOWERCASE BC IM LAZY AND IT LOOKS BETTER TO ME. SO YEAH XOXO ENJOY <33

gemma's pov

we walk into the stadium, and i feel overwhelmed. wembly stadium. i've only ever dreamed of being here, but my true dream was to play here. but if luke got to play here, i was just as happy. 

"hello lads!" i hear a deep voice say.

i turn around and have to keep my jaw from dropping as i see the curly haired, tattooed, muscular and drop-dead sexy harry styles.

"you must be gemma ross." he smiles and hugs me. we hug and it seems like it was too long because i see luke glaring at him.

"you're harry styles!" i clap.

"in the flesh. let me go get the other lads." he waves and runs off backstage.

luke wraps his arms around me too quickly and kisses me too hard. i can't pull away from his strong grasp and i just kiss back, but gently, hoping to calm him down.

"you're the most beautiful, sexy, funny, perfect girl i've ever met and i'm in love with you." he says holding my butt. i smile awkwardly, and push him away. 

"thanks babe. i love you too, but you don't need to kiss me like that or act this way to make sure that no one steals me. no one wants to steal your girl!" i say and walk away. ever since the whole harry thing happened luke's been overprotective. it's not like i wanted harry over luke anyways..right?

***

gonna start doing shorter chapters bc school <<