1:come.

the cafe bell rang... a girl walked in. She had a rabbit soft toy clasped between one of her arms.

'Kohii. And... human flesh please.'

All the customers paid sudden attention to this girl. She cocked her head to one side 'hai?'

She licked her lips 'want a bite. '

The customers were all so scared that they all ran out the cafe. Of course there were some ghouls within those customers and they stayed.

That was when the old man yoshimura of the store walked out. ' what are you trying to achieve scaring my customers away.'

' my name is yunagi kisa .' She offered to shake her hand. The old man ignored.

Kisa: that's rude. But never mind. I have a preposition.

Touka: no one wants to hear it. GET OUT.

Kisa: touka. Ken (kaneki ken) the half ghoul. Ale? Only two of you? Yoshimura-san wa?

Touka: you....

Ken: touka-chan.

Kisa: I invite you to the 144th ward.

Yoshimura: there's no such ward.

Kisa: there is. I created it.

Yoshimura: why would we want to visit the 144th ward?

Kisa: because there is what every ghoul wants in that place.

Ken: hontoni? That kind of thing exists?

Kisa: come look for the 144th ward. You will find what I mean. Hyaku yonju yon.(144) call me if you are interested. Bye bye.

______________________________________

Ken:uhno... yoshimura-san... what do you think of yunagi-san's invitation?

Yoshimura: its sounds really good to be honest. But I don't know the safety of it.

Ken: is there anyway to find out anything about 144th ward?

Yoshimura: I tried. Only one word sentence comes out. Nobody leaves.

________________________________

Kisa: hide. Hide.

The orange haired boy stop in his steps 'you called me?'

Kisa ran to his side and tugged by the side of his shirt 'buy me an ice cream. '

Hide: eh....

Kisa: please... please.

Hide: okay than.

So hide bought her an ice cream and they sat on the bench while kisa opened her ice cream to eat.

Kisa: neh hide. I'm meeting ken later. Wanna come?

Hide: you know kaneki?

Kisa: kind of. So so? Anteiku cafe neh.

Hide: okay than.

So they went to the anteiku cafe. The bell rang again as they walked through the door.

Ken: hide!!

Hide:oh. I've come.

Kisa: and me.

Ken: yunagi-san.

Kisa:chan. Use chan. I'm so cute.

Ken: er hai. What brings you guys here?

Hide: she told she was going to meet you.

Kisa: hide... Ken is a half ghoul.

Ken: yunagi-chan!!!! Don't!!

Kisa: No, ghoul that's what you thought. You know right?

Hide: .......ah.

Ken: hide...

Kisa: didn't want that to spoil the relationship. So he didn't say.

Hide: how did you know?

Kisa: you go to anteiku too often dayo. No human goes to anteiku that often. There's no regular human customers for a place with ghouls.

Ken: now that you mention it....

Kisa: human can't differentiate us and them. But they do have a gut feeling that tells them to stay away. Its not so much when it comes to one. But a bunch... that's a little too heavy of an aura don't you think?

Ken: but... I used to be a regular... when I was human.

Kisa: rize. You liked her. You had a purpose remember?

Ken: yungai-chan seems to know a lot about ghouls.

At this time touka and nishio comes out.

Touka: its you again!!!

Kisa: nishiki. That place would fit you perfectly.

Nishiki:hyaku yonju yon ward. I heard about it and asked around. A place where ghouls and humans mix together.

Kisa:sekai. (Correct)

Ken: that kind of thing exists?

Hide: you serious?

Kisa: hide wants his friend ken. Touka treasures her friend. Nishio has his girlfriend. Think about it. I will bring you guys in for a visit. You can leave whenever you want. I promise.

(yunagi kisa's pic)