17: protect

Dan: this is bad!!! I see a lot of ccg investigators coming this way. I don't know why but I'm sure. There's no other big incident here. It must be heading here!!!

Kisa: what !!!

*click*

Kuniya comes in.

Kuniya: what is wrong with you?

Kisa: uncle...

Kuniya: why are you lying over there?

Kisa: I am hurt.

Kuniya: stand up.

Ayato: she can't.

Kuniya: shut up. Stand up. Change and stand up.

Kisa: no. I can't.

Kuniya: do you remember what you did? The first thing when I built this place.

Kisa: I do.

Kuniya : than what are you doing now?

Kisa: you have... ayato to do that for you.

Kuniya: baka. You're just going to rot like that?

Kisa: its none of your business.

Kuniya: you promised to protect this place for me. That's why I name this place after that.

Kisa: I didn't promise you anything.

Kuniya:you did. You proclaimed ' get out of here. Disturb this place and I will kill you. ' still say that's not a promise.

Kisa : shut up.... I was just... protecting ny thing.

Kuniya: you let that man destroy my hyaku yonju yon. You are going to fail me again? You want this place to go down?

Kisa: why me?!!! Why ask me?!!!

Kuniya: because if you die now , who will truly protect my hyaku yonju yon?!!!!

Kisa: old geezer....

Kisa's hair start to turn red and the veins of her body start to be visible as it becomes red in color on the skin.  Her ghoul eyes came on.

She tore off the bandages and it was visible that the her flesh regenerated fast that it was amazing.

Ayato went over to hug her , one hand cupping her head and the other at her waist 'you little idiot. You're beautiful. '

Kisa: hungry...

Ayato: eat.

Ayato pov:

Kisa takes a bite and tears off the flesh from my shoulder. It was painful for that one moment. But I could hold it in. For her... its okay.

I did take several bites of her before in the past. This as payback is not even enough.

Kisa: hoishi...(delicious)

_______________________________________

Soon all the ccg investigators reach to the one and only entrance of hyaku yonju yon.

Amon pov:

'Hey.'

There was a little girl sitting on the top of the building. Her hair kind of blew as the wind blew past by. She was wearing a mask. The mask had red stripes across. Like a claw mark on the mask.

Amon: who are you?

'you look at me and you know isn't it?' She jumped from there and she landed on the ground. Those eyes... there's no mistake. She is a ghoul.

Amon: you really want to try to stop us? Just you one person.

'One person? Do you know what this place name is?

Amon: hyaku yonju yon.

'Do you know why its being called that?'

Amon: hyaku yonju yon people lived at this place when its first started. So I've heard.

'HAHAHAHA... 145. Lived here when it started.I killed hyaku yonju yon ghouls who tried to take down this area.'

Amon: we have 800.

' whoever said I'm alone?'

there were people wearing the same mask standing on top of the buildings that were around us.

' I must be rude not to introduce. Allow me to introduce myself. I am kisa and this is my yoruzuya.'

Amon: there's only a few of you.

Kisa: you must not know what real strength is to say that.

Amon: *clench fist* I have seen what real strength is. And he killed many of your kind.

Kisa: tsk.... hehe... hehe... hahaha... my kind. You don't know what my kind is.

Amon: let us over or you will die.

Kisa: shoot. Kagun.

A bullet shot to my one of my colleagues' kagun. I was thinking it was nothing when my colleague screamed 'the... the kagun!!!' His kagun became shriveled like a flower.

Amon: what did you do?!!!

Kisa: not me. Those bullets aren't meant for humans. Specially for ghouls. Poison bullets.  It's the type that goes through bodies.

Amon: we are not afraid! !!

Kisa: you mean you. Look around.

My colleagues... they were suddenly struck with a little fear.

Amon: tsk. We have 800 !!!

I told them. They start to calm down and be more courageous. They got angry and agreed with me 'yeaaa!!!!' I could see they were still a little unsure. But they know.  We have numbers.

Kisa: if you're insistent. Please. try me.

I charged forward first.  I felt... alone. But than shortly my comrades followed me behind.

We all deployed our kagun and aim it at her. The kaguns pierce her body. As for me, I clank my huge club like kagun against her katana.

'Yeaaaa!!!! Dieee!!!'

Kisa: about 50 people. Each with kaguns. Plus you. 51.

Why smile? Do you not fear death? Her body was full of holes and all bleeding. Her mouth was spewing with blood. Why? What are you smiling about?

I applied more strength and her katana broke. I raise my hand one more time to deal the final blow. Wait. What? She tore one of her kaguns and hold it as a sword and clanked against my kagun.

Amon: you....

Kisa: hehe. I will only say once mister. *shouts* LEAVE THIS PLACE ALONEEEE.

Her kagun tail was wrapped with metal. She  slices my handle of my kagun. My top part that looks club like drops off. I retreat a few steps as she waves it around warning me not to come near. She than plucks out all the kaguns from her body. 

What. Her body regenerates fast like crazy.

Kisa: leave this place alone.

Amon: ghouls should stay away from humans.

Kisa: should? You don't know anything about ghouls and humans.

Amon: ghouls eat humans!!!!

Kisa: look behind you. You want to go on?

I turned around.  All those people behind me... the ground was ... stained red. It was literally red painted floor. There were only left with 20-30 people around me. Surrounded them were six ghouls.

I must not back down. Not now.

I charged forward. I will not stop. Her kaguns wrap around me. *slice* .... at least I tried...

Ken pov:

I turned back with my black hair. I didn't want to kill them. I just wanted to stop them. But they wouldn't stop unless I killed them.

Gomen.