20: the peace( end)

Amon pov:

Damn it. My head hurts... they hit me on the head to make me unconscious. I found myself conscious in the hospital. My superiors beside me.

'Oh... you are awake.' My direct supervisor said.

Amon:I have something to report.

'Yes. Of course.  You are the lone survivor who came out from hyaku yonju yon.'

Amon: we cannot... cannot destroy hyaku yonju yon.

'What are uow talking about? There's ghouls amd humans in there. And its an order.'

Amon: it can't surface. If it does... more people will die.

'Tsk. Don't speak gibberish.'

No one will listen to me. They only want to listen what they want. They only want to hear ghouls eating humans. That's how corrupted it is.

I can't stop the invasion. Gomen. But I can do one thing. Interfere with it.

I tried to spread fear of the hyaku yonju yon hoping they wouldn't even want to go near hyaku yonju yon.

It succeeded. That's the only thing I can do.

Fight with all your might even it means taking your life. I was taught with that principle when fighting ghouls. True enough, when you want to live. But... to say because they are our enemies... its just revenge. Hate.There's no meaning in protecting anyone.Only... causing more deaths.

I see that now.

____________________________________

Dan : hahaha... its hilarious.

Kiyama: what is?

Dan: this this. Everyone is so scared of coming to this area. The ccg investigators that is. Thanks to amon that is.

Kisa: I guess that's the best he can do neh.

Kisa pov:

I walked up to the stairs and go to my room. I suddenly feel lighter. I guess things would be at peace for a while... but like people all say. Before the storm is always the quietest.

I opened the door to see ayato sitting on the couch. He had an arm on the armrest supporting his head 'kisa.'

Kisa: ayato?

He walked to me and hugged me. 'Ayato...?'

He looked to me in the eyes. He took my rabbit plushie away from my hands and lifted my chin to focus onto his gaze. He smirked. Arrogant... ayato... I smiled 'what do you want?'

Ayato: to carry out my part of the deal of course.

He left my sight and went to the door. *click* 'now... no one will disturb us.'

I was like an innocent girl for one second. I turned around and cocked my head to one side 'disturb?' Than I blushed real hard and puffed up my cheeks. 'ayato....!!!'

He ignored my whims and started with a kiss to my neck. ' unbelievable...the  mark is still there.' He said softly at my ear... he than looked into my eyes with arrogance and kissed my lips. Slipping his tongue in... ayato...

Ayato pov:

What better way to make my girl happy than having a hot way with my girl? Especially when my girl requested it. None.

I push her onto the bed with strength. Yes. I had to be rough. She's strong I had known that long ago. I pinned her to the bed 'kisa... turn to a ghoul. '