11: a reason.

(Jack's pic)

Hide: yo. We won.

Kisa: and now I can officially call you nagachika.

Hide: eh. I think my name hide is much cooler though.

Kisa: urusei. I only call people of my yoruzuya by their last names.

Hide: eh... than touka is parr of the yoruzuya too?

Touka: of course not.

Kisa: eh.... why?

Rin: yea... why? I joined halfly because I thought you were in there.

Touka: than fine....

Ken: why....? Why enter the Games with the yoruzuya.... hide.

Kisa: you guys talk. We'll leave.

Hide: so I can stay here.

Ken: what do you mean?

Flashback~

Kisa: going back soon?

Hide: well I have no reason to stay.

Kisa: what do you mean you have no reason to stay?  Your only reason is here isn't it? Your only best friend. Your only close ones.

Hide: *turns head* what do you even know about me?

Kisa: stuff. I didn't bring all of you down for no reason. I did my homework. Like... Your parents don't care about you and stuff.

Hide pov:

I knew that when kisa said that ahe meant it. She didn't drag all of us down for no reason. Yoshimura-san is the only one that old geezer needs. True, kaneki, touka and the other ghouls might still live here than.

But that's not it. There was no need to show kaneki about the Games. Yes, I heard it from kaneki about everything. Why show kaneki?

I can't say any of these to kaneki. It will only bother him. He's not very smart not that I want to say. That's why... that's why I have to stay by his side.

But....

Hide: but... I will be a bother to kaneki. Than soon that reason will fade. Because he wouldn't want me. Because... I. I can't do anything other than let him protect me here.

Kisa: what if I gave you a reason to stay?

Hide: what do you mean?

Kisa:  You will get a place to stay. Money to do anything you want. Of course splurging under limits. Most importantly... I will make you stronger.

Hide: what do you want in exchange?

Hide pov:

Actually to be in yoruzuya would be the best. I could keep my eyes on her.

Kisa: your life. Not to be eaten but to play the Games.

Hide: deal.

End of flashback~

Hide: that's how I got my super hearing. It's a chemical taeyin has been working on. It's on trial so... I guess it succeeded.

Ken pov:

All for me? I cried touched. I hugged hide tight. What would I do without you? 'Arigato.'

_____________________________________

Ayato pov:

I kissed into her hair and hugged her tight 'as usual. You are fine.' We were lying on the bed snuggled together.  Her small body in my embrace... this smell... its her. But that's not just it... I want to eat her. She... smells delicious. But... I can't bring myself to do it.