8:damn debt

rin: there. There is papa.

' Good evening again everyone. I am your one and only emcee for the 'battle' stage. Rosaki.oh... everybody. Lets see who is our next contestant. It is yokomi gurein. The ,man who slide the ranks from the top. One more lose and he drops to... death. The bets on him are...? Oh... not so good. Many people want you dead Mister yokomi-san.' the emcee said.

gerein: doesn't matter.

rosaki:oh... how brave Let's see who is his opponent.

One side of the wall opens up and an opponent comes out. A guy.

rosaki: oh.. it is him. Yujan from rank 50. Looks like our yokomi-san is in great trouble.

ken: I thought you said...

kisa: said what? I never said anything about opponents. Usually its fair when people of the same rank fight. But of course, there are exceptions when higher ranks want to fight people of lower ranks. Special exceptions like I said.

rin: papa!!

ken: what special exceptions?!!!

kisa: you want to pay me money for that secret?

Touka crashed the glass and jumped down deploying her kagun. Her red wings.

gurein: who are you? I don't need your help.

touka: I am rin's friend.

gurein: rin... wait. is she here?

touka: there.

gurein: you shouldn't have brought her here!!!

Gurein pov:

I looked up and saw my daughter. But what I saw right beside wasn't only that. I saw yunagi kisa. Why is she there? What does she want? I don't have business with her. I never went to disturb her in any wa either, Why is she there? Tsk.

gurein what does kisa want?

touka: nothing. I am going to get you out of here. We are going to win this.

gurein no. I have to lose this.

touka what are you talking about? !! Rin wants you to live.

rosaki: now... let the slicing begin!!!!

*tink*

touka pov:

Yujan deployed his kagun and he goes straight for gurein. Yokomi-san didn't even take out his weapon. He just stands there, not even trying. I take his weapon strapped onto his back, a large blade and stop yujan's tail. It seemed yujan didn't only have one tail. It splitted into 3 and both came in different directions. I shoot out tiny blades from my wings and try to get his tail away from yokomi-san. Like I expected, his tail retreated back to him. He took a few steps back.

touka: are you crazy?!!!

gurein: you have to let me die. For rin.

touka: huh?!!!

Yujan came again, this time charging forward. He used his tail and blocked one of it onto my blade. The other two stretched out and went over me going for yokomi-san. Shit... I shoot out tiny blades again but he dodged my tiny blades. NO....

'papa!!!'

*clank*

touka: RIN.

gurein: RIN....

Rin was holding onto the katana she was given by kisa and blocking the two tail kaguns. *piang* The katana broke into pieces THe tail pierced through her body.

touka: RIN!!!!!

gurein: RIN!!!!!! NO!!!

Yujan wraped his kagun around rin and took her to his side.

yujan: a human. I woner if she would make a nice meal.

gurein: give her back.

yujan: don't you forget our deal. She is not dead yet.

gurein: fine... hurry up and than leave her alone.

touka: what are you talking about!!! EXACTLY WHAT DEAL?

Gurein stepped forward in front of me and arms stretched out as if protecting me 'don't harm her.'

rin: no... papa...

_____________________________

In the audience's seat~

ken: can't you do anything?

kisa: I can.

ken: than?!!!

kisa: I don't get anything out of this.

ken: please!!!

kisa looked to ken with cold eyes and than she rolled her eyes back.She took out a device and put it at her ear. It looked like what people who take calls all day would wear.She pressed a button on the device.' Call baka lira. Hello. You at 'battle' ? Shoot someone.' 

kisa: OOOIIIII.

touka: what?

kisa: not you. Join me. I will save her and you.

gurein: tsk....

Gurein clenched onto his fist. He didn't want to agree to that.He didn't want to work with kisa. He knew that working with kisa would mean he owed her big time. It means he would have to follow whatever she says. It would mean... he can never repay this damn debt.

gurein: AHHHH. DAMN ITTT. FINEEE.

yajun: say goodbye to your little human daughter.

*pew* A bullet went through his heart,yujan collapsed and died. Touka turned around and saw a human girl at the exit. 

'hi. Name is lira.' She chewed onto bubblegum as she talked. *pop* She had a sniper on her back and gun strapped to her waist.

rosaki: that was clearly a violation of rules!!!

kisa: don't scream into the microphone asshole.

rosaki: no competitors can help each other unless in group.

kisa: he is in my group. As of just now.Neh ? Gurein.

gurein: ah.

rosaki: tsk. meddlesome yoruzuya,

kisa: I can hear you over the microphone you know.

rosaki: urusei.

gurein: since now I am one of yours, I can use your supplies nah.

kisa: mochiron.(of course) 

 (lira's pic)