19: taught for nothing?

Touka: why me?!!!!

Kisa: you still owe me a favor.

Touka: no. Something else will have to do it.

Kisa: ayato doesn't let me go out. You have to do it!!!

Touka:damn that asshole!!! why not others?

Kisa: ehto... taeyin went out with rin.

Touka: what?!!!!!

Kisa: yea. And gurein couldn't be bothered. Dan and kiyama are on a date.

Touka: how about jack?

Kisa: onsen (spa)

Touka: hide?

Hide: hey. I'll be going with you.

Touka: do it yourself.

Kisa: come on. At most I won't let taeyin and rin go out the next time.

Touka: *turns around* *dark aura* *evil eyes* you mean it?

Kisa: yea yea yea.

Touka: fine.

_____________________________________

Touka: come on. We are going out.

Amon: to where?

Touka: trust me. I don't like it as much as you do. But we are going. A tour.  Than we come back and its not my business.

Amon: aren't you afraid that I will run?

Touka: run ? Go ahead. I won't even try stop you. Its better for me that you die.

Amon pov :

So I stepped out of the house and all it surrounds me was walls and walls and more walls. There were many buildings that seemed to be abandoned . This place... looks totally... deserted.

Hide: here take this. Your katana. For now.

Amon: that's.... her kagun isn't it?

Hide: its rin's. She's lending it to you. And I guess so. But this one kinda loped off on its own and not like she loped ot off herself. Pervert taeyin had this weird idea.

I didn't want to take it. I look a while and hesitate. Than I took it. I need to at least defend myself from them.

Hide: I'm a human by the way. Hide nagachika. That dan must have forgotten to introduce me again.

Touka: that's cos you're so invisible.

Hide: heyy!!!

Touka: what? Want to do something about it?

Hide: tsk. I don't understand what does kaneki see in you.

Touka: urusei!!

We continued walking down the road with them in front of me and me behind. They really don't care if I run.

This place had a eerie touch feeling to it. Dark... dirty.... flickering lamp lights. Its like any ward you see above at night. Especially the 20th ward at night. I was being cautious.

Amon: where are we going?

Touka: urusei and follow.

Although I don't trust them, but seeing them not caring me must mean they were talking the truth. This place is like hell.

Hide: oh... don't try running. There's only one exit. The lifts or the stairs right beside them.

We continued walking. I could see the lifts they were talking about. So.... normal.