Chapter 4

UPDATED CHAPTER!!
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Y/n quietly read her school book until a loud shout interrupted the class causing her to jump. She looked over seeing shoya laughing to himself while leaning over to shouko with a paper tunnel.

"Shoya do you want detention today?" The teacher looked up from his book.
"No sir!" He sat back down while laughing to himself. Y/n rolled her eyes and looked at shouko who was slightly trembling "shouko are you oka-"
"Gosh shouko that must've been quite a scare!!" Miki cut y/n off as she comforted Nishimiya.
------
"So you can actually hear us?" Ueno moved shoukos hair "were you faking this?"
Shouko looked up in confusion before ueno slid her hands under shoukos hair.
Y/n looked over from talking to Kazuki before raising an eyebrow and watched, confused on what was happening.

Ueno grabbed shoukos ear devices and looked at them making y/n gasp "Ueno give sho back her hearing aids!! She needs those!!"

"Hey ueno let me see-!" Shoya hopped off the desk. Ueno shrugged and tossed them at shoya.
"No!" Y/n tried grabbing them but it was too out of reach for her. Shoya caught them before looking and immediately made a disgust face "ew!gross! Earwax" he quickly tossed them out making y/ns eyes widen.
"Shoya, what's wrong with you?!" Y/n quickly ran out of the classroom to go look for them.
Shoya stood there slightly sorry but he looked over at his two closest friends who actually followed y/n out of the class to help her look for them.

Shouko watched her friend run out and stood up from her seat to follow them but Miki quickly grabbed her shoulder "Hey, shouko maybe you should sit down" she looked at shoukos slightly confused face and glanced around not knowing how to tell her to stay seated.
----
"Hey y/n maybe that's enough looking for today, we've been looking for an hour already" kazuki frowned seeing y/n desperately look for the ear piece.
She held one in her hand and sighed standing up from the grass
"I'm sorry for taking your guy's time, thank you so much for helping me..ill make it up to you guys" y/n hugged kazuki and keisuke before sadly smiling at them.
"Heys it's no biggie- we'll help you anyday" kazuki smiled back as keisuke nodded.
Y/n slightly chuckled and looked at the left ear piece "I'm gonna go give this to shouko!" She waved and ran back inside.
---
'I'm so sorry shouko I only found the left ear piece' y/n signed to her friend with a frown before putting the ear piece on shoukos ear. Sho smiled and signed a 'thank you'

Y/n sat down and sighed to herself ignoring shoya and ueno who were clearly staring at her from behind. Ueno scoffed and rested her head on her palm in annoyance. Shoya glanced at y/n and faintly frowned before glaring at shouko.

----------
"You may have all noticed that y/n isn't here, no need to worry- she's just sick, she'll be back by Thursday. Anywho, turn to page 106 in your school book please" the teacher turned around starting to write on the board.

"God finally, she's always at my damn throat." Ueno rolled her eyes before keisuke glanced over
"I mean- you are bullying someone-"

Ueno glared over at keisuke
"I'm not bullying anybody! I'm teaching her how to survive in here, hey shoya maybe you should give her some tips, y/ns not gonna be here to stop you anyways"
Miki turned around looking at shoya "Yeah- you don't need to be frozen in place when y/n looks at you" she giggled while ueno scoffed
"Why do you like her anyways?"
"I-i never said I did!"
"No, but it's obvious as hell"
Kazuki looked over and rolled his eyes "it's not like she'll like him back, he's bullying her friend after all." He mumbled through his hand.
"Huh? I can't hear you when you talk like that meathead" shoya chuckled only to have kazuki shrug.