Chapter 13

UPDATED CHAPTER!!!!!<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shoukos POV:

Quietly sitting on the couch, i sat there watching the Corpse bride before seeing shoya there but not Y/N. Curious, i looked over and signed, "where's Y/N? Check on her please"
I faintly smiled as he walked off but something felt so off...after a few minutes i got a little worried and looked back .
My eyes widened seeing Y/N yelling something at Shoya but it must've been whispered since Yuzuru paid no mind to it. I watched their lips move,
We tried getting over this. You didn't want that. You're blaming everyone but yourself. Man up and fix your own problems or you'll push away everyone, again.

Is this my fault?...Y/N used to be such great friends with Shoya..what happened..? Did I do this? Shoyas dealing with so much. Is it because of me..? Am i ruining everything for y-

My thoughts cut off as Y/N walked back and sat down, silent with a facial expression i haven't seen in a while since after 4th grade..the same expression she had everytime she looked at Shoya.
-----------------------
My mother came and opened her gifts, ate cake, we partied for a while- i forgot everything that happened for the time being and it felt nice..we gossiped, watched a movie before it began getting a little too late. Y/n was the first to go, saying bye to me and my family before heading out, she left her sweater on the couch. I grabbed it while Shoya headed out, something i didn't see before stepping out but it clicked when I saw y/n and Shoya taking outside. I read their lips.
Shoya asked y/n to the festival..

I frowned. I was too late.

He asked her if they could go to together, my eyes watered.

I watched her lips for her response, she knew i liked him. Maybe she likes him too?..will she say yes..?
We'll all go. Please don't make me the center of attention..hang out with shouko okay, ask her what's up and stuff

My eyes widened as i saw her lips move. I watched shoya let go of her hand and smiled before walking away. I felt like running up to her ad hug her tightly, I'm grateful she said no. It felt relieving. I was about to run up before seeing y/n cry. Her tears falling quick.

Did she love him too?..is she sad because she wanted me to go with him instead?..is this really my fault? I'm holding her down from her true feelings...I'm the worst. She doesn't need me. I'm holding her down. I'm holding everyone down. Everyone let's their opportunities go because of me..

I didn't realize i was crying until y/n began walking away. I snapped out of my trance as she left. I love her so much. She's my world, my voice, she fills my heart of happiness, she accepts and loves me, but....am i her anything?..I've thrown my problems on her..I've never asked her what's been going on..god I'm the worst..the person i love the most, I'm hurting.
---------------------------------
No one's pov:

The festival came pretty quickly. Y/n sat on a bed, already in her Kimono.

Their hair already beautifully done aswell

Their hair already beautifully done aswell. A flower hair clip resting in y/ns hair

 A flower hair clip resting in y/ns hair

(Different hairstyle)

She was fixing up Shoukos hair for the festival.

Curling some of her hair to frame her face and slightly twirling the ends of her hair. Y/n smiled at her gorgeous friend as she finished up.
"Makeup or no?"
Shouko snapped out of her thoughts before smiling, moving her hands 'just a bit'.

Y/n fixed up Shoukos makeup, some blush, light mascara, peach lipstick and some highlight.

Shouko stared off, her heart feeling heavy from everything she learned the other day. She frowned as y/n did light highlight on her nose.

The h/c girl glanced down seeing Shoukos shining lips curve just a bit down.
"What's wrong?.."
Shouko looked up, her frown vanished and replaced with a very faint smile "nothing.." she softy spoke. Y/n stared into her eyes, knowing something wasn't right, her smile seemed so fake and so forced. Maybe it wasn't the night to talk about it. Y/n have a smile back "okay... Just know I'm here okay? Need anything I'm here."

"I'm ready!!!!" Yuzuru yelled out from the living room.

Shouko looked back at y/n and nodded before they both got up and stepped out.
"Yuzuru! What's that?!?" Y/n exclaimed, seeing Yuzuru..in her usual look.
"What? I don't like clothes that don't stick to my skin okay?" She crossed her arms.
-----------
Y/n walked besides shouko, Yuzuru and Ms. Nishimiya taking the lead at the front.
The sun was a bit down, sunset starting. A lot of people were walking towards the large park, music was faintly heard aswell.
--------

Appearing at the festival, there were large stands of food and games, people walking everywhere. Y/n texted the group, finding Sahara and tomohiro at a food stand. Shoya walked up to them with a waving hand "hey guys" shouko smiled and waved at him, happy to see him. Y/n watched with a heavy heart but smiled and waved hi.

The day was going well! No awkward tension, no sad looks, and plenty of food.
The group- including Ms.Nishimiya, sat on the blanket in the grass, food all around them and on the top of the hill they waited for the fireworks.

But the day wouldn't end with sparkling happiness in the air.
Shouko glanced at y/n and Shoya before standing up.