[6]

○■○🏮○■○
T H I R D  P E R S O N

All ten of them were panicking, banging on the doors, trying to get the doors to open up.

"All right everyone! Shut up!" Jack yelled, his eyes closed and his hands up.

They all stopped and looked at him, hoping he had a resolution to their conflict.

"What?" Logan questioned, out of breath and running her hand through her hair.

"I think you have to do the dare." He spoke uncertaintly making them all turn to her.

"What? N-no!" She stepped back, shaking her head.

"Look I had two minutes to do my dare and I didn't do it." Zach spoke up.

"Babe, I know this is crazy but he's right." Jonah said, staring his girlfriend in the eye. "You have to do the dare, Logan."

Logan's mouth fell open and she shook her head repeatedly. "No, I can't!"

As the words left her mouth, the door from the dining room leading to the kitchen crept open. They all watched in horror as the door slowly continued to open, revealing the interior of the kitchen. The teens stepped back and few inches.

Nobody moved. 

"Somebody do something!" Morgan choked out.

"Guys were wasting time!" Mercedes walked towards the door, turning around the face the group. "Zach's card said two minutes and he got hurt becaus-"

"Because I didn't do the dare." Zach looked up.

"Logan you only have a couple minutes left." Iris walked towards her.

"No." Logan said, her voice and face laced with annoyance.

"Come on, we have to do something!" Daniel piped up. "Check your phones!" He said as he pulled his own out.

Everyone took out their phones to see if they had any signal to call someone but there wasn't.

"There's no signal!" Zoè shook her head, looking up to see if she was the only one.

"Yeah same here." Zach sighed, tossing his phone on the table aggressively.

"Logan! Come on!" Iris repeated, beginning to get frustrated with the girl for still not completing her dare.

"It's our only way out." Zoè grabbed her arm and Logan snatched it away.

"Let go!" She snapped before walking away. "No no no no n-no!" Logan began to cry, placing her hands on her head as she paced around.

Morgan grabbed her shoulders and made the girl face her. "Hey, listen to me. We don't know what's going on here but we have to deal with it." She began to nod. "That means you, Logan. You have to do the dare."

Jonah pushed past Morgan and cupped his girlfriend's cheeks, looking at her sincerely. "I know this is crazy but you have to do this."

Logan looked at him for a moment, trying her best to swallow the lumps in her throat.

"Yeah, o-okay." She nodded, doing her best to calm herself down.

"One minute!" Zoè yelled as they made their way to the kitchen.

Logan and Morgan immediately went over to the table and Zach ran to get a hammer.

Logan immediately began to cry and hesitantly took the hammer from Zach's hands, looking back at her friends.

"I-I can't do this!" She cried harder.

Morgan then rested her hand on the older girls shoulder as moral support. "Yes you can. I'll be fine."

"You're running out of time!" Iris shouted anxiously.

Logan took a deep breath and closed her eyes quickly slamming the hammer onto the hand that Morgan had laid out on the table.

Bursting into tears hysterically Morgan snatched back her hand held it towards her chest, as she fell to the floor.

Jack and Corbyn rushed towards the girl and began to wrap a bandage around her, now broken, hand.

Logan stepped backwards and put a hand towards her mouth, crying silently.

She then turned to Jonah, who had his arms open for her, pulling her into a hug.

"You did it." He whispered, kissing her hair.

○■○🏮○■○