Chapter 5

~Previously~

"Hey Yoongi I need to ask you
something"
_______________________________________

♡~E     N      J     O     Y ~♡

Kim Seokjin P.O.V

"What?" - Yoongi asked as if mad.
"W-Well you see there is a boy-"
"Jin you know I can't help you with that call Jimin and ask him"
"PLEASE just listen! Okay so there is a Boy and he asked me to his party, but it's a sleepover party. . . So should I decline politely or go?
"I mean I don't see anything bad in it... you should go!"
"Yeah but what if we are the only people there?" - I asked nervously
"Well it's a party right?, so you won't be alone"
"Yeah...,but..actually whatever you said it's going to be fine so I should go!"
"Yeah I mean I don't see anything bad in a sleepover party it's just a Little childish, but if you still don't think it's a good idea going alone go with Jimin he won't decline"
"I will go alone it's fine"
"Okay then Jin I need to go back to work see ya"
"Bye thanks for listening!".
I ended the call and put my phone for a charge then went to my closet to choose what I will be wearing to the party.
"I literally have two pajamas in my closest..." I face palmed myself then rubed my eyes in frustration.
"I guess I'm going shopping". I put on my yellow sweater and ripped jeans along with my white sneakers then called a taxi.
_______________________________________

I arrived at the mall safe and sound and now I was looking around "forever 21" for any good clothes that could work. After some time I choose wear this at the party:

 After some time I choose wear this at the party:

_______________________________________

The day of the sleepover party

I woke up and went to freshen up.
"I'm so excited!" - I told myself and smiled suddenly my phone beeped.
I look to see who send me a message and I immediately blushed.
_______________________________________
Taehyung :

_______________________________________Taehyung :

When you coming princess? I'm bored....

Jin: I'm getting ready (:

Taehyung: send a pic ;))

Jin: fuck you

Taehyung: omo it's the first time you cursed to me and it's over a text phaha.

Jin : sorry...

Taehyung : you are literally an angel... Okay get ready fast I'm waiting!

Jin: oh by the way who is going to come?

Taehyung : what do you mean who? Just us ;D!

Jin: isn't it a party? And why just us?

Taehyung: because I want to be alone with you.

Jin: Why?

Taehyung: come here and see why..

Jin: okay? What was the address again I forgot? :,)

Taehyung: XXXX come as fast as possible bye princess! _______________________________________

The thing I was most scared about happening actually happened...great.
I should call Jimin... I dieled his number but he didn't pick up.
"Please pick up! please pick up!..." - I wispered under my breath.
"The call could not be made please try again later *beep*".
"Fuck". I looked at my clock
2:40pm
I had 20 minutes to go to his house...if I don't go he would be mad probably I should just go noting bad is going to happen. At least that's what I thought...
_______________________________________

I was now in front of his door that I hardly found because his house was huge! I totally lost myself like 3 times in the garden or whatever it was. I rang his doorbell and soon enough the door opened and it showed a middle-aged women.
"Hello you must be Seokjin let me lead you to sir's room" - she said and smiled brightly at me.
"U-uh yeah hello! And T-Thank you!".
I walked behind the women holding my bag with my pj's inside of it.
We were now in front of a white door once again...
"This is it goodbye hope you have a good time" - After that she left.
I breathe  out to chill myself then knocked on his door. Running could be heard from inside the room.
'Haha cute he probably did wait for me to come' I thought and smiled.
The door opened reveling
Kim Taehyung.
"H-Hey"
"Hi princess I'm so happy you came!"
"I happy to see you too" - I said
"Come in I will show you around my room". I step inside his room and I immediately opened my mouth shooked of how asthetic it looked.
"Woah it's so pretty and asthetic looking". He laughed at me quetly and replayed with a nod.
"Thank you princess"
"No problem Tae".
"By the way where can I go change into my pj's?". I asked and he pointed to his bathroom. I started walking but he started walking behind me as well.
"Um...Taehyung? What are you doing?" - I turned to face him and said.
"I'm going to help you change"
"I-I can do it myself..". He walked closer facing me.
"W-what are you D-Doing? S-stop..". He laughed and pecked my nose.
"Now you can go :,)". I blushed and walked inside the bathroom locking it. ' why did he have to do this I'm probably red as a tomato now'...I started undressing myself. While I did that I noticed a sticky note on the back of my sweater.

: Just for your information I have cameras in my bathroom (; can't wait to see that body of yours princess.
- Taehyung

"What?!?!" - I screamed
_______________________________________

Hi guys hope you liked the chapter sorry if it was cringe I know all of mine are :,). Have a good day/night.

- M