Chapter 30

♡ E N J O Y ♡

Kim Seokjin P.O.V.

After I married Taehyung everything has been perfect if you ask me too perfect. We have never fought and you can say we we're that couple. He was always protecting of me and if I felt sad, he listened to me for hours. I love him and trust him, but it was too weird. How can he have no flaws is he hiding something from me? Every night I thought of that before going to sleep in his arms. I felt lied to, but always brushed it off, I do overthink a lot. But one day....

"Jinnie baby I'm going to work today and I'll stay up a bit late. You make a cup of tea or something okay? Don't wait for me love you". He never stays after work, but maybe the company is busy. I made a cup of green tea and put on my kdrama "Hotel Del Luna". I'm on episode 7 right now and i had sleepless nights because of this anyway. After a few hours of watching I got a bit worried because it was already past midnight and he finishes work at 8. After anxiety hit me I texted him.

Jin - "Tae? When are you coming is late"
...
Taehyung - "Don't wait for be princess go to sleep ♡ Did you have dinner?"
...
Jin - "Yeah, but alone"
...
Taehyung - "I'm sorry is very bad at the company right now is only this time I promise! Now sleep tight"
...
Jin - "Bye Tae be safe 💕"
...

Except it wasn't the only time. I had enough and I knew he was probably cheating or something I checked his phone I know is not good and I do trust him, but I need to know. The messages I saw weren't girls neither boys he only had 3 kakaotalk friends.
Me,Jungkook,Boss? So I really was overthinking again...Even so I checked his messages with his boss they weren't anything weird after that Jungkook's. And just as I was about to power off his phone a notification popped up.

Jungkook [hidden]

Next target is Han Seo. All of his information is here -> http.link.com

Hidden? Target? A link? What is happening. I went into the hidden chat room and started to read some of the messages. They were so many links. And the messages Jungkook sends are all the same.

.
.
.

Jungkook [hidden]

Next target is Gu Lee. All of his information is here -> http.link.com
                                                 15 dec 13:34
.
.
.

Jungkook [hidden]

Next target is Jun Chen. All of his information is here -> http.link.com
                                                13 dec 15:49
.
.
.
Is it work related, but why a target? And why are there so much people and their personal information. I left his phone on the bedside table and went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. I have a really bad feeling about this, but I will never leave him.

_____________________

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed! I didn't want this story to be like any other one so I changed it a bit hope you like it bye love you ♡

- M