Chapter 8

~Previously~

O-okay! - Jin said and now his dream was going to me a reality
_______________________________________

♡  E    N    J    O    Y  ♡

Kim Seokjin P.O.V

Taehyung got closer to me and put his hand on my waist.
"T-Tae?"
"Yes princess?". He was so close that I could feel his breath on my lips.
"Y-your hand.."
"What about it princess? Is it making you uncomfortable? You wouldn't mind that right?..."
"I-". Just as Taehyung was about to kiss me I woke up. Sat up and looked around the room and saw Taehyung and Jungkook talking and laughing.
'It was all a dream?' I thought.
'but why am I dreaming if THAT?!? What's wrong with me!'. I mentally slap myself.
"G-Guys? Did we play truth or dare?". I asked and both Taehyung and Jungkook turned their eyes on me.
"What? No we didn't but if you want we could it's not a bad idea!" - Jungkook said.
"NO! I mean...I think it's better to just talk" - I said and laughed a little to make it less akward.
_______________________________________

The party was now to it's end. Jungkook waved at Taehyung widely smiling like a bunny then left our sights. Taehyung stood in front of me and said:
"It's late you should go home now. Your mom would be worried.". I nod putting my backpack on. I look at Taehyung for one last time before I exit his room.
"Bye! I had a great time with you guys" - I said and smiled at him.
"Bye princess!". Then he closed the door to his room.
"Let's go home". I say to myself and start walking to the front door.
_______________________________________

It was now 2 days after the sleepover party and I couldn't stop thinking about Taehyung. ' why was he crying all of a sudden?' 'Why did he scream at me when I said Tae?'. I knew he was holding something in secret and I needed to know what so I started writing about the weird things he did.
Just when I was about to end the sentence I got a text from an unknown user.

Unknown: Stop now before it's too late for you.
Reading this I got the chills and I thought it was just some kid playing around but then there was another message a picture to be more specific.
I looked at it and littraly dropped my pen on the textbook.
It was me it was a picture taken from my window a second ago probably.

Unknown : Don't do anything stupid before it's to late for you Kim Seokjin...

Was a text I got bellow the picture. I was so scared that I started shaking from head to toes. I needed to know who and what this person wanted from me so I texted him back still shaking.

Seokjin : Who are you? What do you want from me? And who gave you my number and name and address as well?...

Unknown: All you have to do is stay in your place.

Seokjin: What do you mean by that?

Seokjin: Hello? Hello? You there?

Seokjin: Hello?

_______________________________________

Hey guys im sorry it's a short chapter again you can blame bts world for that. (; but anyway I hope you enjoyed and have a good
day/night ♡ love ya.