Chapter 28

<3 E N J O Y <3

Thank you guys so much for reading the 1st book of "You're my happiness" it means the world to me. I know this is superrr short, but time is gold right now I have no way of writing more. School is a bitch and I'm on a trip rn I hope you understand.
______________

Nobody P.O.V.

Taehyung and Seokjin were now hugging in bed after what happened Jin took a day off and came back home with his lover. Nothing could ruin their moment anymore, nothing."Tae thank you so much for letting me stay the night I would be crying right now if it wasn't you...I love you" - Jin said in a whisper while Taehyung was brushing his hair with his hands. "I love you too princess..." - He said back and snuggled into Seokjin's neck bitting it softly. Jin let out a breathy moan teasing his lover. Taehyung cupped Jin's cheeks making him look like a mochi. Then left soft pecks on every inch of his face making Jin laugh cutely. Taehyung cooed at how cute he looked. They stayed like this for a bit just starring into each other's eyes. All Seokjin could think of is Taehyung it's been that way since months. His warm hands, his kissable lips that somehow always tasted like dark chocolate to him. And his laugh that still echoes in his ears. Every part of Taehyung has dominated Jin's mind since...since maybe the day they met, maybe a little bit afterwards. All that Jin knows is that this is where he is supposed to be.

~FIN~
_________________

-

-

-

jk lol there will be another chapter
bye for now!♡♡♡ ily guysss

- M