ten

"Merci," a flight attendant says as the boys step off the plane. Jon smiles, repeats it, then gets closer to the other two.

"Please tell me one of you are fluent in French?"

"Ryan is, but he's zombie-mode right now," Spencer says, looking at his stumbling and tired-looking best friend. Ryan glares at him.

"I just spent 11 hours on a plane after buying a plane ticket around 3 in the morning, you guys didn't let me sleep during the flight, and I am absolutely exhausted. Do you really expect me to not be grumpy and tired?"

"Well, you're gonna have to stay awake enough to explain to Brendon," Jon says, then stands up straight. "Brendon!" He calls out. Some people give them some looks but Jon rushes them over to the now-confused man. Brendon eventually sees them and he tenses, walking over quickly.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?" He asks.

"We came to explain some things," Jon says.

"Does Luke know you're here?"

"Depends how you define 'know'. If you mean we bought plane tickets at 3 AM to fly here without telling anyone else, then... yeah, he knows."

"Oh my God, he's gonna kill you," Brendon says, then sighs. "Why didn't you just call me, then?"

"Spencer lost his phone after he texted you, I informed them that you and Dallon are married, the 'secret person' Dallon was dating was you and vice versa, and after Dallon kindly rejected me and said he isn't ever gonna love anyone else other than you, we decided to not tell anyone, but based on the fact that Spencer tried calling Dallon on my phone and Dallon sent it to voicemail, I'm assuming you don't know about the rejection," Ryan explains, now leaning into Jon to keep himself standing. Brendon stares at him. He could be lying to cover them up. They all could be lying right now.

"It's too late. Dallon and I are done. You can have him," Brendon says, then turns on his heel and walks away.

"Wait," Spencer says, running after him just as he hands a flight attendant his passport and plane ticket. She takes it and does the work. "You love each other, why do you wanna give it up so easily?"

"Would you give up if Jon cheated on you?" Brendon asks. Spencer stutters and hesitates, trying to figure out what to say.

"That's... wh...?"

"Exactly," he says. "Suite l'Atelier at Hôtel Lutetia. I'll call the receptionist and inform them that you'll be there." Brendon retrieves his passport and ticket and walks onto the plane. The boys watch him leave, sadness filling their hearts. It's too late. Brendon won't believe them and there's nothing they can do to change his mind from the wrong information he planted in his head.

Spencer looks down and turns around, then looks up at the two, who look equally as sad as Brendon makes his way onto the plane. They soon get in a cab and Ryan immediately falls asleep on Spencer's shoulder.

Dallon sits in silence. He broke down crying exactly 20 seconds after Brendon left. His head is pounding and he just can't figure out what to do. He doesn't want to live a life without Brendon.

He pours some more wine into the cup. Lucy secretly gave him two out of the eight bottles, saying, "I don't need this much wine." Dallon laughed but now he is over half a bottle down and all he feels is heartbreak and pain. He's never gotten drunk before. Tipsy is as far as he'd get, but now he is sure he's drunk.

The doorbell buzzes and he looks up hopefully. He hurries to the door after placing the bottle and glass down, but his heart sinks when he opens the door.