PART TWENTY-TWO

(The rest of this is almost pretty much gonna be fluff cause they all deserve it and so do you if you've stuck with it this long. Don't get me wrong, there will still be exciting things, but just more fluff in general) 

- Steve -

Bucky moaned as Steve kissed his neck and grabbed at his ass.

A minute ago Steve was doing homework and Bucky was reading a book, but of course Bucky had to compliment him and in doing so called him "doll." Steve just sort of had to kiss him after that and when you're alone with your boyfriend and a bed, it's easy to go... other places.

"Oh, doll," Bucky said and Steve laughed against his skin, kissing upwards so they were once again attached by the lips. Bucky straddled his lap and pulled at his hair. Steve played with the waistband of his sweatpants.

Before Steve could get his hand down any further, Natasha flung the door open. "WOOW," she walked past them. "Grandpa sex."

Bucky and Steve stopped kissing and rolled off of each other, mumbling complaints. Bucky put a pillow in front of his crotch.

"Subtle," Steve said and Bucky threw the other pillow at his face.

"What do you want," Bucky pouted.

Natasha came out of his bathroom with a hair tie and started tying her hair into a braid.

"That's it?" Bucky blinked.

"Of course not," she shook her head like that was the funniest thing in the world. "Fury is making the Avengers an official team that helps citizens."

"The what?" Bucky asked, sitting up.

"It's a team," Steve shrugged, but maybe a little too much. Bucky frowned at him. Yeah, he knew something was up.

"A team you'll be an honorary member of," sang Natasha, blowing them a kiss. "See you boys in the conference room in ten. Maybe give Barnes some time to cool off."

She left and Bucky blushed a dark red.

Steve rolled over so he was right next to him. Bucky's eyes were closed and he looked almost asleep. Steve kissed his cheek.

Bucky opened one eye. "Give me a minute, doll," he groaned and stood, heading into the bathroom as Steve smiled to himself and laid back on the bed. Steve turned his mind towards that time last week where Tony threw up after running for five consecutive minutes instead of thinking about Bucky's ass.

"Alright," Bucky came out of the bathroom five minutes later and Steve opened his eyes.

"Let's go," Steve said as Bucky helped him up.

They held hands all the way to the conference room.

- Natasha -

"Avengers and future Avengers," Nick Fury spread his arms out, gesturing to everyone in the conference room. The seven original Avengers, Captain Marvel, Doctor Strange, Wong, Scarlet Witch (Wanda's new persona), Vision, Rescue, War Machine, and Bucky were all sitting around a large table. Well, most of them were sitting. Vision and Strange hovered midair and Steve leaned on the back of Bucky's chair. Natasha still couldn't believe she almost saw them inside each other. "Thank you for gathering here today. You already know why you're here and we can only hope that you'll accept our offer. Stark has even decided to turn Stark Tower into Avengers Tower."