Prologue

For as long as I can remember, Jesse Goat and Little-man Meaniepants (me) have been best friends forever. My earliest memory was of us going camping on Lake Blue Lagoon. We met there when we were three years old-- and something clicked. From that day on, it was a brotastic time.

Take the first day of kindergarten, we didn't want to take a nap (we ate thirteen packets of sugar). Miss June was also sleeping for some reason (let's be clear it was a nap for the learners). So we being our dumb little self, got out paint. The paint cap kinda exploded on the window. So we smeared it around due to its boringness. The classroom had a pop of color: she should thank us, right? When Miss June woke up to paint being dripped on her-- she screamed at us! Talk about being unappreciative. Our mothers had to pick us up early. And after they heard what had happened-- they laughed their heads off.

Take second grade for another example. One day Jesse went home sick. And it's not brotastic without him! So since I can say a good lie, maybe I "threw up" in the bathroom. Took off the cheese on the crusty pizza the school serves. It looked just like throw up, to be honest. Pouring some milk on it made it even more believable. Add in some of the school's gross "baked" beans, and you have yourself some throw-up. Then, splatting the mush onto the floor-- making a big deal about it as well. It worked... until the school took my temperature. But I said it was due to the uncooked food. That got the lunch ladies fired. Is it worth being sad over, no? No, it is not.

Once in the third grade, we started a huge food fight in the cafeteria. It was so bad the teachers had spaghetti dripping down their heads. Yes, we had to owe fifteen recesses on the wall.

There was so much dumb stuff we have done, but there was one event that took the cake. We had our six-grade graduation (elementary school goes to year six). And Jesse and I had something huge planned. We got the whole school to sing "All I Do Is Win" instead of our graduation song, "Count On Me". Come on that song would have been a snooze fest. Even the old people were dancing to the song we picked... not the school board. Jesse and I got busted and were escorted out of the premises. We never forgave Todd The Taddletail. Should have known he'd be a suck up to the principal. And now forever banned from the elementary school. The story still cracks us up.

The joke is on that school-- we're starting the middle school! Middle school: the best years of our lives. If you think Jesse and I did stupid stuff then, well we will prove you correct. It will be so dumb it's smart. And many more years of great memories.