Lake By The Snake

Guess who invited me to a lake party, Banana. She was like, "I love you so much! Come with me!" Didn't happen in real life :(

But we're going to a party thing at Arlo's boyfriend's private property. I'm surprised they thought of inviting me, but a party is a party.

It's been a lonely few months- instead of sleepovers, it was watching "I Love Lucy" with my mother. And after that, I've really had no friends. Jesse was my only friend, and he's a big jerk now.

But I'm riding my bike over to the lake house and it a long ride. About forty minutes later-- I arrived late as usual. They all greeted me-- other than Jesse. He kept his distance as the normal for us now.

"Come one we're jumping in!" instantly noticing Banana's yellow swimsuit.

"Okay," throwing off my shirt and jumping in with them.

We splash around and pass the ball around with each other. All was going well.

"So," Arlo smiles. "My boyfriend got me a diamond necklace."

"You're getting spoiled by him," Banana laughs her head off.

"Right!" she flips her hair back. "Marry for the money."

"Looks like Little-man won't be getting hitched," Jesse smiles at me for the first time in a long time.

"You're the one who won't be getting married," splashing him.

"Good one," he puts his arm back behind his shoulder. "Leeches!"

All of us instantly run over to the land, slapping all of our bodies to see if any of us have leeches.

Stepping onto the ledge, a scaly hard texture was stepped on by my foot. And then-- looking down as a huge gray snake. It leaped for my leg and bit it. Falling to the floor-- my leg already feels numb.

"Snake!" Arlo yells jumping on top of her boyfriend. "It bit Little-man!"

"Last time we invite him," Jesse rolls his eyes.

"Be nice," Banana yelled back at him.

"I wasn't talking about Little-man," he defends himself. "It was about her French boyfriend."

"Leave him out of this," Arlo shakes her head.

"Leeches than a snake!" yells Jesse at her. "What could get worse?"

"Guy I'm dying over here!" yelling over to them.

"Right," the all squat down next to me.

"I can handle this," a creepy voice says behind me.

Someone with beady eyes, hairy everywhere, and a pointed nose hops over to my leg and starts to suck out the snake bite.

This was the (new) worst feeling in my life. "Get off him," Jesse tries to push him off.

"Mhm," he licked his lips. "Fresh blood for me."

"Get out you creep!" Arlo throws a stick at him, and he catches it in his mouth.

"Bye fresh meat," the crazy rat person goes down the sewer drain, and that's when I notice a long pink tail going down it's back.

"The medics are on there was," Banana says.

"You'll be okay," Jesse pats my arm.

The doctors get there in five minutes and get the venom outside my body.