OOPS!

I'm officially done speaking to Jesse but that doesn't mean I can't still win Banana's heart. Today in gym its a free day and I plan on winning Banana's attention by showing off on the bball court. She's sitting on the bleachers with her precious little pookie bear right now but in the near future, ill be that pookie bear, right after this hot stuff wows her with my awesome trick shots. I'm about done warming up. To grab her attention do something super cool. The idea of dunking the ball immediately pops in my head. What if...I bet that if I got out the mini trampoline out I could do it. As soon as the trampolines in place, my feet start running until I'm on the trampoline now being flung into the air. I slam the ball against the backboard and then immediately fall to the floor on my back. As soon as I feel the water I realize that my awesome trickshot ball hit the button that turns on the sprinklers.

"Dang it, " Once I stand up and look over and see Jesse's sweatshirt acting like an umbrella over Banana I'm filled with rage. The gym teacher walks towards me.

"Don't worry about it. I'll escort myself to the principal's office," I say before he gets to me. When the principal asks me about what happened I know exactly what I'm going to say. "The bad luck strikes again." The principal and I have become good pals, thanks to my frequent visits. Honestly, though I think he feels bad for me. I would feel bad for me too. Hopefully, the bad luck wears off on Jesse eventually.

Later I caught up to Banana in the hall.

"So, a cool trick in gym earlier," she said.

"Thanks, usually I make them, my bad luck just gets in the way in public," I reply.

"Honestly I thought the whole thing was pretty funny, I couldn't stop laughing!" she added.

"I guess it was pretty funny," I realized. But still, if I really wanted this girl my karma would have to stop.