Prestage Practice

BOOM.BOOM.BOOM. I hear footsteps. Wait where am I? Why are those footsteps so loud? Wait am I in a giant cabinet?

"FE FI FO FUM I SMELL THE BLOOD OF AN ENGLISH MAN!!!!!!" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! The what do I do? When the cabinet opened outside was Dwayne The Rock Johnson. I saw a rat nearby so I hopped on it and told it to go, we ran out of the cabinet and down a giant beanstalk. Then that rat became HUGE. I ran away. Later that week I found a stampede of giant rats running straight for my house. The rat must have had some children. The rat with the goatee picked me up and swallowed me whole. In his stomach, I found a wide assortment of oranges. Further down in his stomach there was a cute little fruit stand set up. Really there was an entire village down there. The rats must feed on people regularly. About 2 weeks later when it threw me up I landed on an island called the Island Of The Rock Mermen I met a dog named Rick Springfield. The Dwayne The Rock Johnson mermaids led me back to PA. Yet to my surprise the rats ate everything in PA. So I hitchhiked a ride to my cousin Rick the gingers house. Which ended up to be aten by wild pheasants. On my hike to jesses house, I got bit by a snake 2 times. Then I joined the American Ninja Warrior and won. Soon after I went to Cupcake Wars and lost. In the end, I got ate by a toy dinosaur. Oh yeah, by the way, this was my dream last night.