EWWW!!!

Two months later... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today were auditioning for the musical are school was doing. Today is the day that my true calling is going to be revealed unto the world. This is the first step in my destiny of becoming a famous actor. The play is the Shrek musical, my plan is to try to get the role of the donkey but sometimes my talent is too much for our small school and they will be forced to put me as the one and only Shrek himself.

I exited the room where the auditions were held. My auditions went well and the only bad thing that happened was that I almost tripped on the steps up to the stage, but I caught myself. Is it too much to think that my bad luck might finally be going away? Now all I had to do was wait a week to figure out what role I got. (obviously either the Donkey or Shrek). As Banana walks out of the room shortly after me I head towards her but am cut off by Jesse. Jesse really turned into a huge jerk(at least in my opinion). What really would be awesome would be if I got Shrek and banana got Fiona. The next week wasn't hard for me because I already pretty much know for certain that I'm one of the main characters either Shrek or the donkey.

When the day came to figure out our parts in the play I casually walked over to the bulletin board from all the chattering voices I heard that banana got Fiona. Suddenly all the anticipation rose and I ran over and saw that I didn't get Shrek......Jesse did. Jesses take everything from me. Everything. I scan the sheet to figure out I got the role of the...grass. Upon a closer look, I realized I'm actually the UNDERSTUDY to the grass. Not only am I humiliated and angry I'm just a tad bit sad feel like running away and crying.

The day before the play I realized I had to do something to this John guy (the pe original grass actor) maybe he might die, but I doubt it. What if I accidentally put sleeping pills in his water, but everyone thought he passed out so they called an ambulance and then. Wala. I'm the grass.

Luck was on my side the next day though because I didn't have to go through with my plan. The kid got stage fright so he quit. Maybe I should run through my lines one more time I thought oh wait I don't have lines, I'm grass. It was time to go on stage it was pretty simple for me I just went up and laid down on the stage, I think I was asleep for at least half the musical. I woke up when Jesse"accidentally" stepped on me. I think it was during the kissing scene. I thought back to when we were friends. How was I friends with that? Now that I'm awake I really have to use the bathroom, I wonder if they would notice if I scooted off stage. Oh no, I felt a nasty one coming. Distracted for one moment when I saw Jesse and banana kiss I let it rip. Yes, really really really really really loudly I farted. That was the end of people ignoring the grass and the end of my acting career.