Beautiful OOPS!

Guess who's getting their picture done today! This guy! It's going to be lit because I set my alarm to do my hair. But it hasn't gone off yet. Turning over to the clock, it's 7:25. Five minutes before school! Why didn't my Gam wake me up?

Running out of the house, in my choo choo shirt, and my superman pants. Only putting on my socks shoes, since shoes were too hard to find. And also-- there's only five before school!

Sprinting down the road-- but coming to a stop. Jesse is talking to Arlo and Banana. He moved on fast from our morning walks. But seeing him like this made me miss him even more. Jesse is still a jerk, but my old best friend. He doesn't want to talk to me though, probably hates my guts from what I did to him.

We haven't talked since the whole party incident... it wasn't my fault though. Clearly, it was Broom-Hilda's. She is in trouble... has it written all over her name as well? The name is just ugly too. Banana and I've talked since the punch spill (and even water spill). Why is my life a movie people could find amusing? It's not fair for me. I'd trade everything for a normal life. Home is even a struggle. My Gam calls me pookiebear. Mother acts like she drinks wine all day long. My dad is normal-- other than he calls everyone daddy for some odd reason.

Keeping a distance from them and me. Missing and talking to him are two different things. Plus, he'll never forgive me for my poor actions. And Banana and him are doing great together (still green with envy). Jealousy is ugly on everyone. People always have jealousy. We're never happy with what we have. Its just human nature. There's always something we want that we can't have. But the word want is what keeps it going.

Want your love, Banana. Need your time. Love the way she smiles. And if I'm a genie-- she would be my wish. Jesse and I would go back to normal and we wouldn't be like we're now. The bro would be back. But it's all a fantasy in my mind. We will never get what we wish for. No matter how many shooting stars, birthday wishes, genie wishes, and coins dropped into a fountain.

Getting into the school-- people look at me like I'm one of the step kids. Step kids are people who need special attention because they're brats. If there is ever a school fight-- one of them starts it-- they love chaos. A little too much.

Thinking over the situation more and more-- my mother is going to hate my picture. She had a nice Nike shirt, with shorts. A choo choo shirt with Superman pants isn't going to make the cut. Once she made me retake the photo because my hair was to the left side-- not the right. Yes, having a mother like that is annoying. She is a good mother though. Other than her weird dress up games. We always have tea time at 5:00 p.m. though. We're not British-- so that's why it never made any sense to me.

"Good morning learners, today is picture day so would Mr. Hanks' class head on down," the announcer speaks.

Mr. Hanks is my homeroom teacher. It's good to be first so we don't have to be waiting around for the entire day.

"Jesse, Arlo, Banana," praying he does not say my name next. "And Little-man, please go to the first group."

Three males stand over at the first station, one was a guy who looked like Bob Ross, the other was younger and sounded like a girl, and the last was a guy who looked Amish. What group I got.

"Banana, you go first," the girly guy pointed to the seat.

These boys have literally no clue what to do. It looks like a seal trying to type on a typewriter.

"Arlo," Bob Ross wannabe says.

It took the girls no more than two seconds to get their picture.

"Jesse," Amish looking dude called.

Jesse went up and either on purpose, or accident shoulder bumped me.

"Sorry accident," Jesse smirks-- that gave it away-- it was no accident.

The old Jesse would never do such a thing like that-- where has he gone in such a short time.

"Little-man," sadly getting the girl guy one. "Sit down on the stool."

Without saying anything, sitting down. But I'm so small and can barely see the camera.

"You can stand you're so short," he snorts with laughter.

Standing up, still no words, I smile a bit with my fangs out of my mouth and start to leave.

"Wait," his girly voice screams.

"What do you want?" turning around.

"You might want to go to the bathroom," the girl guy goes back to his post.

Thought I'd go see what he was talking about. And it was horrifying.

Worse than wearing choo choo pjs-- Superman pants-- and dinosaur underwear.

A huge piece of gum, right front, and center of my hair. It was pink and had hair strung throughout it.

It wouldn't budge when trying to move it and sadly had to use scissors to cut it out. Let's just say-- there's a bit of a bald spot.