Stem Fair

Today is Stem Fair. (Sarcastically) Yippee!!! I'm actually really upset because I and Jesse signed up for stem Fair together at the beginning of the year. (Way back when we were still buddies). We literally haven't done anything. In fact, we don't even know what our project is. I'm blaming it on the fact that we aren't extremely happy with each other. Walking into the stem fair Arlo and bananas project catch my eye. "Neverending Gum Flavor!" 

I'm tempted to go over there, but first I need to find Jesse. I scan the gym and see multiple display boards with lame stuff written on them like... "Save Our Turtles!" and "Reusable Toilet Paper!" 

But the most lame was the one that read... "More Math!" I died laughing inside. I look back at Arlo and Banana only to see Jesse standing there FLIRTING with them. As I'm walking over there Jesse yells "So there's my partner. If that's what one would even describe you considering you have not helped in the least," I just rolled my eyes then said, "so where's our project? "

"Well MY project, over there," then he points to the board that says More Math.

"Dude that is the lamest thing," I say.

"Maybe your just jealous because I didn't put your name on the project," he says.

"Yeah. Right. I'm so upset you don't even understand how depressed I am," I say.

"Let's just go stand by our board," he says.

"Is it alright if I sit under the table," I say. Then he just rolls his eyes.

"You are a real jerk," Jesse looks over to Arlo and Banana. 

"I am?" using my finger in his face. 

"I'll be back," he walks over to Arlo and Banana's station. 

"They'll be here soon," throwing my hands up. 

"Look behind you!" Jesse screams-- distance away. 

Turning behind me to find a fat man-- the judge. 

"Hello?" looking shocked he would actually do it.

"Tell me about your project," he looks so intimidating it is kinda scary. 

"Well," thinking on how to get Jesse back. "Screw math, this is how you dunk. Measure your brother's wingspan and then practice him dunking on you! Now you can dunk, my name Jesse whatever his last name."

"Wow!" the judge says walking by.