Chapter 3

Soul anxiously watched Wildfire making sure she was fine, as she looked down at her phone it was almost 3:00am. Everyone was asleep except for Jaydon who was poking at the fire. He looked up at her"what time are we leaving to go to the city"? Soul pondered for a moment" 5:00 I think"she said in confusion. Jaydon stood up and began to pack up everyone's belongings, except for Oraki's who was still mad at him for no particular reason, he had never really liked him it's like he had done something that would make Orika hate him.

///2 hours later///

Jaydon and Souls IPhone's went off making a loud beeping noise. Everyone got up drowsily rubbing there eyes in exhaustion. Jaydon stood up wobbly almost falling to the ground, Soul woke up and crawled over to Wildfire to check and see how she was doing, she lightly tapped Wildfire" are you okay"? Wildfire sat up slowly rubbing her eyes,"what time is it"? Jaydon looked over"time to leave".

Everyone got up and began to gather their bags of supplies and personal belongings. Jaydon looked over to Orika who was mouthing the words you are dead repeatedly. The sun started to rise over the mountain send light. Down the hill and through the small forest. the all grabbed there bags and we all began to walk down the trail toward the city.