Chapter 9

Arya pulled a small crystal out of her pocket and pointed it at Oraki, then she began to shout words.
Valessconvest, she kept repeating that same word until a faded green mist shot right out of Orakis eyes and into Jay, returning his control.
////////////////////////////////////
Everyone's POV
Oraki turned to face Jay his expression was enraged and filled with anger, it looked as if he was going to explode.
He rose his and punch Jay with hi bionic arm smacking him down to the ground, Jay spit out a handful of blood, slowly getting up his fangs jolted out of his gums, his eyes red and ready to attack.

He zoomed at Oraki fangs barred, he kicked him in the chest then flipped around, grabbed his arm and flipped him to the ground, a loud thud going through the room. Scientist began to run into the room from the hallway accidentally Hitting the big red button that opened the glass cage, and the chains retracted into the floor unlocking Jaydon and Soul, and both had bright red glowing eyes.
Jaydon's eyes pointed straight toward Jay.. Oraki ran out of the way and began to fight the Scientist with the rest of the group. My eyes locked with his, we both zoomed at each other fury in our eyes, I kicked him in the knee a loud crack echoed through the room then grabbed him by the neck and threw him at the wall. He backflipped off the wall and came back at Jaydon.
My body turned into a shadow, Jay running right through me and smacking his head on the wall.. he collapsed and went silent.
My body reappeared and I went over to him, I was about to drive a knife right through his heart when I realized that I would feel the same pain as him, I would die too.
I tossed the knife and hissed loudly.

I stood up weak and injured my gut punctured a knife in it bloody and sore, I ripped it out an looked at the blood flowing out it didn't heal.. I needed blood.

I walked back toward the glass room I had somehow gotten out into the hallway.

Soul, Wildfire, and Arya sat against the wall knifes stabbed into there stomachs blood gushing out, I ran toward them and bit my wrist open and feed Soul some blood.. vampire blood could heal anyone.

She drank it as if she had been dehydrated my body felt weaker as she drained my blood, finally her wound healed and she stooped drinking.