Chapter 5

My head pounded it ached and dry blood sat on my forehead the wound not healed, my vision was a blur but what I could see was bars in front of me I was in a cage of some sort..I had been caught.

I let them down, I failed, it's all my fault. A voice began to curse at me, I slowly sat up my vision clearing up Oraki stood in front of me smiling. "wake up bloodsucker" I hissed but my fangs didn't come out of my gums. "oh yeah this cage your in takes your powers away for as long as your in it" I tried to jump up at him but chains attached to my wrists restrained me holding me back. Oraki grabbed a small syringe and injected it into a tube that was starched to the chains. I watched as the liquid slowly traveled toward my wrist. "this isn't gonna hurt haha we'll for me" he smiled and began to laugh, the liquid began to go into my arm. Jaydon screamed in pain his eyes glowing bright red flickering purple, the pain began to die down but left me feeling weak and powerless.

Jayd..on I opened my eyes and slightly turned my head, "Soul..wheres everyone else"

"Here" Wildfire hung by chains from the roof of her cage.

Oraki came into the room a big smile on his face that faded when he saw us, instead his expression turned angry almost furious.

He approached each cage throwing in a piece of food..he got to my cage and threw a strand of garlic in, my nose began to burn on the inside my eyes watered.

I looked at Oraki's eyes they seemed to glow a slight pale green.. I pondered for a moment then realized why he was like this.

He's being controlled by another vampire, but who... Jaydon gasped.