Chapter 16

I sat watching Veezee pick herds from the nearby forest, Soul came up and sat next to me, the sun was setting a light color, a mixture of pink and orange. I thought to myself this is the perfect time.

I turned to face her, she looked so beautiful.

"Soul... I wanted to..um.. tell you something"

"Okay.. what is it"

I breathed in the air ready to say it.

"I think that you are the most beautiful woman I have ever met, I don't know what I would do without you"

Soul slightly blushed then continued to wait for the rest.

"I am so glad I met you you have made a huge impact on me, if I hadn't met you I probably would be dead right now"

"What I'm trying to say is that I can't live anymore not telling you how I feel, Soul I love you"

Soul blushed lightly a tear falling from her eye, she wiped it away then jumped up and hugged me tight, then she whispered.

"I love you too"

Jaydon and Souls eyes met, he kissed her softly and passionately. He pulled back slowly as they hugged, her head resting on his shoulder.

He looked up at the sky and smiled, then he said to himself.

"Thank you.. thank you"

////////////////////////////////////
Sorry for the short chapter today kinda ran out of time to write, I can't wait to write the next chapter. This chapter is most important to me cause it tells My character Jaydon that it is possible for someone to love a monster, it's about what's inside.