Chapter 12

Jaydon stood in silence, I had just killed him.. the man that had thought he ruled the group for years... he was finally dead.

Soul starred at the bloody mess in horror. I stepped to the side of him and dropped to my knees. Something wasn't right there was a mist curdling around Orakis body standing it up and reattaching his head to his body.

Oraki stood in front of me and held a stake high up in the air, then driving it straight through my heart. I felt the warmth of the wood in my body my heart slowed to a stop my eyelids became heavy and shut to a close.

My spirit left my body and I stood in the room seeing all of them but only one could see me too.. Soul, she could see me but not until the first blood moon of the year rose.

Until then I would have to wait, I feel to my knees and let out quiet sobs, of which none could hear.

///////////////////////////////////
Souls POV

I sat on the bloodied ground letting out sobs starring at Jaydons body, that laid on the ground with a stake driven through his heart.

I sat there pain rushing through my body "he's gone.. he's dead". I stood up my eyes bright red "no your dead now" .

I charged at him whacking his stomach with a large blow with my arm, whirling around I kicked him in the face sending him to the ground, Arya came behind him grabbed him by the arm throwing him at Wildfire. Wildfire grabbed him and threw him at the the ground. Me and Wildfire turned wolf and ripped his flesh to shreds, blood flying everywhere.

Oraki took a breath and didn't take a second.. he was now finally and forever dead.

////////////////////////////////////
Make sure to read my newest Story Losing Happy Ending it should hopefully have the first chapter out sometime today, glad to be writing again. 😄