Chapter 10

I feed the rest of them my blood feeling even more weak after each sucked the blood right out of me. I didn't see Oraki Around, now I was starting to wonder if that mind control that Jay put inside Him was still there.
I started to stand wobbling back and forth, my head pounded and throbbed. My vision was a blur, all I could see was a robotic figure coming toward us. I feel to my knees and passed out.
////////////////////////////////////
Souls POV
I watched as Jaydon fell to the ground, his skin was more pale than usual, he looked as if he had been deathly sick.
Oraki ran at me my eyes went red and I shifted wolf my tail swerved back and forth.. I let out a loud houl and charged at him canines bared.
I bit into his leg wires shooting out, he grabbed me by my scruff and threw me across the room, before I hit the ground I shifted back to my regular form. my body went human with a wolf tail and ears.
I charged at him my demon side coming out I couldn't control it I tried to hold it in but my attempts failed. My eyes glowed a fiery red, anger shoot throughout me.
When I got close to him I kicked him in the stomach three time the. Uppercut him, he fell to the ground but jumped back up in an attempt to stop me.
Arya went behind him, tripping him down him smacking his head on the floor. I picked his robotic body up by the neck and and held him off the floor chocking him, he gasped for air then kicked me in the face. blood flowed out of my cheek.
I made a final attempt by grabbing his leg and I tossed him at the wall dust and bits of the wall clouded the area, I looked through trying to see if he got up...nothing.