Chapter 13

I shifted back from my wolf form as did wildfire, there ears and tails perked up. They ran towards Jaydon's body, I ripped out the stake revealing the damage " can we bring him back!" I said tears running down my face.

"I don't know, he has never been damaged this badly it's harder to do.. but not impossible"

"Okay what do we need wildfire"

"We need vampire blood, a sacrifice, and some vervein, and we need to hurry" wildfire said anxiously.

I grabbed Jaydon's body's carrying him in my arms out of the building, Wildfire and Arya close behind. we reached a cliff side and laid his body down on a large stone shaped like an alter.

"Okay Soul you go get the sacrifice, Arya get some vervein, and I'll get some of his blood out."

I walked down through the forest waiting for a suitable sacrifice to appear. My heart ached, I felt empty without him. a strange feeling crossed Soul's head, a glowing blue figure began to appear.

The blood moon rose over the green lush mountains. I starred at the figure fear in my eyes then happiness, Jaydon stood in spirit form right in front of me.

"Jaydon are you okay!" I ran toward him and sat in front if him, tears falling from my cheeks.

"We are gonna get you back I promise"

"No you can't, I'm undead and I died again... you can only cheat death so many times once you've already died, unless you find a miracle I'm stuck like this."

"I will find a way Jaydon, you will be back.. but we need a new plan"

I walked back to our makeshift camp, no sacrifice, Jaydon walking next to me floating above the ground a light blue airy trail following him. I approached Wildfire sorrow in my expression.

"We need a new plan Wildfire"

"And why is that.. It's gonna work we just need to get the stuff."

"No it won't work Jaydon told me, he's right next to me."

Wildfire starred at the empty air with confusion them she understood.

"Okay so what do we have to do.. I don't have a plan B."

"No we don't but He does"