𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 ! 𝚙𝚝.3

"So let me get this straight. You DONT work at a law firm?"

"No, I just made it up."

He said while giggling. We had been cuddling all day, kissing here and there. My head was on his chest, our feet tangled together.

"Hey Finn— oh shit sorry guys."

Zoe walked in and saw us in our lovey dovey state. It had been 4 weeks since the concert, and things between the two of us had been going along pretty well. We would sneak around like teenagers, cuddling and kissing whenever we could. And no one knew until Zoe walked into Finns room. All she knew is that he took me to his concert.

"Ever heard of knocking Zo."

"Sorry, I was gonna ask to borrow a flannel, I didn't expect to walk on y'all post fuck."

"It's not like that Zoe."

"mhmm, I just hope you're using protection."

She laughed, door still open. We erupted into giggles.

"Hey Zoe ready to go— Woah."

"Hey Larry."

He looked at the two of us, pointing between the two of us with his eyebrows scrunched.

"Is this a thing?"

"I mean... I guess."  Finn said hesitantly.

"Yeah they are Larry, I walked in on them fucking!! It was WILD."  Zoe said using her hands to make a 'mind blown' motion.

Finn and I were still in our cuddling position, and all of us were just laughing.

"I knew this was gonna happen, I just knew it. Pay up Zoe."

"You guys bet on our relationship?!"

"Fuck yeah, you take any opportunity to make money out here Y/N."

Our laughs became even louder. Zoe picked out a forest green flannel and put it on over her black crop top, black jeans, and black docs.

"Where are you guys going, I see you're wearing your good lipstick."

"Some lgbtq bar Larry found. Do I look okay?"

"You look great, now go, romance calls."

We held up a thumbs up. Larry always looked good, a tight v neck shirt and some jeans.

"Speaking of romance, you guys have like 6 hours, we'll be back at 3 am."

"Oh fuck off."

Larry giggled and followed Zoe out of Finns room. We heard the door shut, and open back up again.

"There are condoms in the bathroom drawer, there's lube in my room."

Larry yelled while laughing.

"GO AWAY." Finn yelled.

All I could do at that moment was laugh at Finns flustered state. I got up from out position which made Finn groan and went to the kitchen to prepare myself a snack.

"What are you doing?"

"Cooking. I'm hungry."

I opened the fridge and saw that there was nothing but Larry's favorite beers, Zoe's leftover sandwich and some condiments. I close the fridge in frustration. I look through all the cabinets and all I see are saltine crackers, spices, and cereal. But there's no milk. All the grocery stores are closed right now.

"Great. I guess I'll starve."

"There isn't anything?"

"Nope, whatever."

I walked to my room to see if I had any snacks, I didn't. So I just stood there, in the middle of the room, staring at nothing, until I felt a pair of lanky bony arms wrap around my waist. I tilted my head so he could rest his head on my shoulder. We stayed like this for a little, just enjoying each other's presence. He started kissing my neck giving me goosebumps. I tilted my head to look behind me and he kissed my lips.

He turned me around and cupped my cheek. I closed my eyes and let him caress me. He kissed my lips again this time with a little more passion. I hooked my arms around his neck, playing with the hairs on the nape of his neck as he held my waist, our chests touching. He pushed me back onto the bed behind me and crawled on top of me reconnecting our lips. He kissed down my neck and my lips again, kissing rougher, so involved in the kiss we couldn't even tell if we were breathing. One of his hands went down to my waist gripping it, tugging on my shirt. I took it off, kissing him rougher, adding ing tongue. Our tongues were dancing with each other. Slight moans coming out from our mouths. He kissed down my jawline, and into my neck. He kissed my exposed chest , sucking on my sweet spot, leaving a dark purple mark. I didn't have time to be angry about it now, I'll deal with it later. He peppered kisses all over my chest, some right above my bra, and kissed his way up my neck, to my cheek and finally reconnected our lips. Our lips clashing, tongues battling. He bit down on my lower lip, a small whine leaving my lips and slowly pulled away. He got up from where he was standing and looked at me. His lips were plump and red, my lip gloss smeared over his face. He grabbed my shirt off the floor and gave it to me. My mouth agape, I was confused.

"Goodnight Y/N."

I didn't even have time to respond when he kissed my lips one more time and closed my door leaving my room.

Fuck. I got up and followed him, he was in his room sitting there, playing a scale in his guitar as if he didn't just leave me hanging. I looked at him confused and he looked back up at me.

"What?"

"You fucker. Really?!"

"What'd i do?"

"Wha-"

"Y/N i think you're a little tired you should probably go to sleep."

He got up turned me around and grabbed my shoulders walking me to my room. He left me there. Utterly confused. Slightly turned on and frustrated.

Thank you guys for 300 reads this is fucking dope. I'm also in the process of writing more imagines dw. 💓💓💓

-Ang