𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚙𝚝.2

I met up with my partner today, his name is Tom. He's a really nice guy, but he's just not Finn. He has brown hair with blue eyes, a nice build. I miss Finn.

"What do you want to do Y/N?"

"Nothing."

He touched my thigh, and leaned closer to me. His breath lingering on my cheek and neck. I pulled my thigh away and moved my head away. I shook my head.

"I'm sorry Tom, I cant."

"It's okay, I guess we can take it slow... how about tomorrow?"

"I don't thin-"

"Okay great, im gonna be with you for 6 weeks and you won't even fuck me."

"Tom I'm not comfortable yet."

"Start warming up to me then."

I was used to men talking to me like this, except I never had to see them again, and we had only been with each other for a maximum of 1 day. I left and went to the bathroom, I took a long bath, I just sat in the water for 3 hours not doing anything. I got out and went back into the bedroom.

"What took you so long."

"I was just taking a bath."

"It doesn't take that long to bathe."

"Well maybe not for you."

These 6 weeks are going to be the longest 6 weeks of my life. I was already fed up with my partner.

Finn pov

It had been 4 days since I had been with Clarissa, she was nice, nicer than expected. We talked to each other about anything. It didn't become like the bond I had with Y/N, it became a plutonic bond. Turns out she was in love with a guy named roman, but the system ruled out that they weren't meant for eachother. I had always talked to her about the girl I liked, Y/N, and we both came to the decision that this relationship would be best as a friendship, because frankly, I did enjoy her company. She gave great advice and she's super funny. She would always talk to me about roman, and what their relationship was like. It was great having someone to relate too. She walked over me and sat down next to me.

"Can you hug me?"

"Uh.. yeah."

"Do you mind if I think of roman?"

"Do you mind if I think about holding Y/N?"

"No."

"Then no i don't mind."

I sat her in front of me and held her back close to my chest. She lay her head down on my chest, I could almost smell Y/Ns coco shampoo, and feel her soft skin. All I could think of was Y/N. Her soft smile, her contagious laugh. The way she scrunched her nose when she found something remotely funny. I missed it all. A part of me believed that I truly was holding her, but I knew it was only Clarissa.

"It's not the same Finn."

"I know."

"I miss him a lot."

"I know Clari."

I snuggled her more into my chest feeling a bit of remorse for her. She was so in love with him, truly in love, more in love than she had been with anyone else. And their relationship was literally cut off. I felt bad, so bad. Knowing that this had happened more than just to me, being ripped away from the person you truly want to be with, who truly got to know you, even in such a shit period of time, it made me mad. The system was truly corrupt. But who am I, a weak and thin, tall lanky boy, to question a system that has "worked" for so many years. The system just wore you down, putting you in relationship, after relationship, until you finally got tired of seeing no match, that you just gave up, and stayed with that person who was barely able to fill that void. Y/N filled that void. Isn't it true? That you just know when you've found the one? Y/N made me feel like no other girl ever made me feel. I was 21 now, I had the rest of my life to find love, of it means waiting a year to be paired up with Y/N again I would. I just hope she'd do the same for me.

I absolutely hated who I was paired up with. He was a great guy, but he just wouldn't leave me alone. I could barely go to the bathroom by myself. I ask him to leave the room when I change and he doesn't. I get it, he's a 23 year old man whos desperate for a fuck. That's hormones for you. I miss Finn. Whenever he hugs me I think of Finn. It's not the same but it's something. Every time Tom goes to kiss me I lean away. I know, I know. It's a bitchy thing to do. I just can't devote myself to him.

I got an invitation to an engagement party. Turns out the system does kind of work. The party is next week, I'm happy that 'Cynthia and Ryan' have finally found eachother. Maybe I can ask them how long it took them to find eachother. Also. Did I mention that I miss Finn. A lot. Tom is nothing compared to him. I only had 3 weeks left. Just 3 weeks.

————————————————————————

YALL THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 700 READS. I'm flabbergasted. Honestly thank you so much. This is kind of a bitchy move but, please vote! And follow me! It really motivates my writing which means for chapter for you guys!!! But thank you so much. Literally can not believe it. Love you all so much! 💓💓

On an unrelated note, my fucking boobs grew!! I'm so happy because that's one step away from being almost not flat chested !!! Woohoo. Also, season 3 is out in Thursday!