𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

This wasn't my fucking apartment. As I sat up, a recollection of yesterday's events flowed through my mind. I was in Finns apartment. In his bed. With no clothes on. And I'm sore. Down there. I put my head in my hands in anger and pulled on my hair. I told myself I wouldn't do it again. But here I was, picking up my scattered clothes off of Finns floor at 11 am trying to get out of his apartment before he woke up. I dressed myself quickly, brushing my hair with his brush at super speed, and took a swig of mouth wash. I tried to make myself a little bit presentable, so as I left, it wouldn't look so much like a walk of shame.

I grabbed my keys and my bag, slipping my shoes on ran out the door, into my car. I shook my head at myself. I'm so dumb. I'm the stupidest bitch on the planet. You see, me and Finn, have this thing going on, where we just fuck each other. For fun, no feelings, a friends with benefits you might say. I met this guy the other night, super sweet. I'm trying to end things between Finn and I, so I can focus on him. I pulled into my drive way, audibly groaning when I saw Sadie's car still in the drive way. I went inside and ran to the stairs.

"You did it again didn't you."

"N-no."

"Stop lying Y/N, I know you like the back of my hand."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Oh yeah?! Then why did you drive Finns car to our house and not yours."

"I DID WHAT?! FUCK."

I'm such an IDIOT. HOW THE FUCK DO I NOT REALIZE IM DRIVING SOMEONE ELSES CAR. I drove back to his house. Entering without making a noise and swapping out the keys.

"Back for more eh?"

"I took the wrong keys."

"Why'd you leave so early, you're off today."

"Sadie needed me."

"She has caleb."

"And Millie."

"Noah."

"Fuck you, i gotta go."

"No Y/N stop."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest.

"Let's have a little fun! Cmon"

No Y/N. You can't. You cant. You cant. You cant. Tell him about the guy you met.

"I can't. I met someone."

He let go after I told him that. His face had a hurt expression.

"Oh."

"I'm sorry."

"Whats his name?"

"Jaeden."

"Bring him over on Friday. To our hangout."

"No. That's just for our friend group."

"Well if he's important enough to blow this thing off, then consider him a friend. Id like to meet this Jaylen."

"It's Jaeden."

"Whatever, just bring him. And lock the door on the way out."

Harsh.

I invited Jaeden to our party , and he said he'd pick me and Sadie up. He's got the most beautiful green eyes. He's so sweet, and funny, and he's so kind. He's on his way right now, as Sadie and I wait.