𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎 !

I looked up to the front of the classroom before opening the note my friend Ally had passed.

Just tell finn you like him!

I grabbed my pencil and wrote

NO! I can't do that he'll never want to speak to me again

I looked up at the front of the room before placing the note in her back pocket, since she sat in front of me. She reached into her pocket and pulled out the note, quietly un crinkling it. She turned around and gave me a 'seriously?' face before writing something else on it. She placed the note back into her pocket and I pulled it out.

And if he doesn't that's on him, his loss. Besides you don't know that he doesn't like you, just like he doesn't know that you like him.

I stared at the neat handwriting on the small paper with indents in it from being folded so many times.

"Psst. Y/N"

I looked over and saw a pair of brown eyes looking right at me.

"Yeah?"

"What are you guys doing ?"

"Nothing"

I mouthed back before focusing on the smart board in the front of the class, zoning out to my own paradise, before the bell rung snapping me out of my trance.

"Just do It Y/N, I'm telling you, what's the worst that can happen."

I grabbed the note from the desk.

"The worst that can happen is he'll think I'm a weirdo with a small obsession on him and never want to talk to me again."

I walked out into the hall to Ally's locker, Finn walking right up to us.

"We're you guys passing notes?"

"No."

"Yes you were, let me see it."

"Absolutely not."

"Why?"

He snatched the paper right out of my hand. Immediate regret of not throwing it out sooner flooding my head.

"FINN. Give it back! Please give it back!"

"Why? I wanna see it."

I reached for the note again but he just extended his arm, i was unable to reach it. I jumped up to grab it. Finn was getting a laugh out of it, but Ally and I were freaking out trying our hardest to get the note back.

"Please Finn! It's not funny!"

"Finn give it to me."

"Why?"

"You wont like what it says."

He looked at the both of us once more, before rapidly opening the note, turning around blocking us from getting it. His eyes scanned the paper. He was reading everything I had to say about him, and there was nothing I could do.