𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖 𝚙𝚝. 3

I woke up the next morning, Finns arm wrapped around my waist.

"Good morning my love."

"Good morning bubs."

I got out of bed and head to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I put on my bra and my underwear and wrapped my towel around me. Finn hasn't seen me fully naked, and I haven't seen him fully naked either. I went into our shared bedroom and pulled out my clothes. Finn was looking at me.

"What are you looking at you perv?" I said while throwing him his towel.

"Just at how gorgeous you are." He walked into the bathroom.

When we were all ready, we went into the lobby of our hotel and waited for an Uber.

"I didn't hear any action last night."

"Millie!"

"What?! I was waiting for you guys to get it on and nothing happened."

"Oh my god, this conversation is over."

Our Uber finally arrived, saving me from that very awkward conversation. I took Finns hand and we walked outside. Because we wanted to avoid being attacked, we didn't take the train, which would've been much more wallet friendly, but we did not want to be bombarded with people asking for autographs and signatures.

We arrived in New York City, the Uber dropping us off at our hotel. We checked in, and put out bags in our rooms. I looked at the view from the window. It was absolutely beautiful, you could almost see all of the City.

"Okay Y/N you have to fuck him here, it's perfect."

"SADIE!" I looked at her with a face of shock, they wanted me to get in his pants more than I did at this point.

"Did I just hear what I think I heard?" Finn asked.

"Holy shi-" Sadie left as soon as she realized Finn was in the living space. I started laughing.

"I'm sorry, they're crazy."

"It's okay love, let's get going, so we have plenty of time to explore the city."

I grabbed my purse and we headed out the door into the lobby.

"I think we save Times Square for later, so we can see all the lights." Noah said.

"So we should head to Rockefeller Center now then?" Caleb questioned.

"Yeah, and we'll see if there's a restaurant around there where we can eat breakfast."

Liz arrived around the same time we got there so she was headed with us. We took a train to Rockefeller center, and found a small little restaurant. We ordered and ate all our food. We decided it would be best to save all the sightseeing for later this week, as we were all still jet lagged. After we ate our "breakfast" even though it was 3 in the afternoon, we went to go see the flags in Rockefeller center, and the boys being the children they are, wanted to go in the LEGO store. The tree was still up, so me and the girls took some photos. We looked at all the other statues, they were so detailed, and just so beautiful.

By the time the boys decided to stop being children, it was 5 pm, and it was already dark out. We decided to walk to Times Square, since google maps said it only took 5 minutes. We arrived and it was absolutely beautiful. The lights of all different colors, even though I had been here so many times, it's beauty never ceases to amaze me. Millie saw Sephora, and of course she walked in, i wasn't mad though, considering I did need a new moisturizer. We walked around, did a little bit of shopping before we all decided we were tired, and freezing.