𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚝! (𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝)

"Goodnight Liam."

You bent down to kiss your 6 year old sons head.

"Goodnight Mommy."

He gave you a kiss and a hug with his short arms. You turned his nightlight on and exited the room. You walked down the hall to your daughters room.

"Lights out Ava."

"5 more minutes please?!"

"Fine, 5 more minutes."

You chuckled remembering when you were a 13 year old who never wanted to go to sleep. The five minutes passed and you went to go say goodnight to Ava.

"Goodnight babe, see you tomorrow."

"Uncle nicks picking me up for school tomorrow with Christine right?"

"Yeah, now go to sleep love, you've been going to sleep late everyday this week. You're tired."

"I know"
She yawned, her eyes fluttering shut.

"Goodnight babe, i love you."

"Love you too mom."

You exited her room and made your way to the living room to wait for your husband Finn to get home from work. You watched a movie, and when it was over he was home.

"Hey baby."

"Hi my love."
He bent down to kiss you before making his way to the dinner table and devouring the food you separated for him.

"How was your day?"

"Stressful, we had to move the filming for a bunch of scenes to tomorrow because half of the cast got to set late."

"Im sorry."

"It's alright. Nothing we can do about it now."

He said standing up and embracing you in a tight hug, kissing the top of your head.

You were unloading the dishwasher when you felt a hand come into contact with your butt, leaving a sting behind.

"Ow!"
You giggled.

"I'm sorry it was tempting."

He came behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist, cupping one of your breasts in one hand, and moved your head to the side with the other. He kissed it so gently. You smiled.

"Im gonna go take a shower, I'm sweaty."

"Alright."

You finished unloading the dishwasher as he made his way upstairs to shower. When you finished you went upstairs to your bedroom, and got into bed. You felt the bed dip under you, and a strong pair of arms wrap around your waist. Finn was pressed up against your back, hugging you tightly. He pressed a kiss on your temple, and laid his head down on his pillow again, arms still around you.

You felt something poking at your butt, quickly realizing what it was.

"Really?"

"Your booty is nice baby, I can't resist it."

You giggled, and let him press kisses all over the one side of your face that was exposed to him. His hand was roaming all over the front of you, cupping your boobs, and it slowly trailed down, to the hem of your pants. He slipped one hand in and started making circles on your clit, rubbing it slowly, filling you with pleasure as small moans left your mouth. You turned around to face him and cupped his cheeks pressing your lips against his, as the hand in your pants moved your ass and squeezed it, a gasp leaving your mouth, him taking the opportunity to stick his tongue in. Your lips moved against his in a beautiful rhythm, your teeth taking in his bottom lip and biting on it so gently, obviously turning him on even more. He flipped the two of you over so that he was on top, and spread your legs, as he happily lay between them, still kissing you.