𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚙𝚝.1

PLEASE READ: BELOW IS THE PLOT!

The title is a little misleading, it's not about fucking a coach. This next mini series is based on an episode on the show 'Black Mirror' (it is a very good show, I highly recommend it.) the episode is called 'Hang the DJ' for those who are interested. Basically, everyone carries around a device, a small, round 'Alexa' looking thing, and you can speak to it. It's called 'coach' and it puts an expiration date on all relationships. You go on a date with the person coach has paired you up with, activate coach together and it will tell you how long you have together. Ex: 3 hours, 5 days, 7 months, etc. After your date you go back to designated houses, small houses, that you and your partner stay in until your time together is up. You go on dates, the system analyzing the results, pairing you up with the person coach truly thinks you belong with. I hope you get the gist of it, i am truly excited to write this little series. Enjoy baby loves.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I got back from my run, about to enter my shower when coach started ringing.

"Another date already coach? You guys move fast."

"Sorry Y/N the system is still exploring your possibilities." The monotone voice came out of the small device.

"Hey coach."

"Yes Y/N."

"Usual spot?"

"Affirmative."

I put coach down, and climbed into the shower, making sure to shave, everywhere. I didn't really look forward to dates anymore, because I'd only get a couple hours with the person. And they usually just wanted to have sex, I never gave in because i didn't know them that well, and the chances of me seeing them again were slim. I wasn't down with a fuck n' go. After my shower I blow dried my hair, put a little makeup on, and got dressed into something a little fancy. I left my home, and drove to the restaurant. I went in, and looked for my date. I saw a boy with dark curly hair, brown eyes, and a slim handsome face with freckles.

"Hey coach?"

"Yes Y/N?"

"Is he the one?"

"Affirmative. His name is Finn."

Finn. I walked over to the table. He stood up and shook my hand.

"Y/N right?"

"Yes Finn."

"Pleasure to meet you."

We sat down and made ourselves comfortable before pulling out our coaches.

"1..2..3.. go"

We pressed our coaches at the same time revealing the amount of time we had together. 16 hours. As soon as we pressed it, it's started counting down.

"Shall we order?"

"Yeah, that's fine."

I got lost in his eyes while speaking to him. He was absolutely beautiful, and he was so kind. For the rest of dinner we talked about our lives. What we do, our hobbies, the both of us interested in music, and other things. I felt a way I've never felt with my other dates. Comfortable. I talked to him as if I've known him all my life. By the time we finished dinner, we had 15 hours left.

We went back to one of the designated houses, and we sat on the couch, continuing our conversation. He seemed so interested in what I was saying, but to be honest I was just blabbering.