𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚟𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚟𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚜! (𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝)

I was at a club and casino with my friend Eliza here in Vegas. We came down for my 21st birthday, and now I can drink. Legally. We entered the room, there were people dancing everywhere, people drinking and just having fun.

"Cmon, let's have some fun."

We walked passed the crowd of people dancing and towards the bar.

"4 shots please."

He handed us our drinks, and we drank them. I felt amazing. I was already feeling the buzz. I grabbed Eliza's hand and dragged her into the crowd of moving bodies. We were dancing. We were letting loose. A very attractive male and his friend, it seemed like, came up to the two of us and started dancing with us.

"My friend and i wanted to buy you some drinks, can we?"

"Yeah."

We walked over to the bar again, and he ordered us some drinks.

"What's your name."
He leaned in closely so i could hear him over the loud music playing.

"Y/N."

"Nice to meet you Y/N my names Finn."

We grabbed our drinks and downed them. After a while we were all completely shit faced. We were dancing all over the place, laughing over the smallest things. I moved my hips to the sound of the music. Finn standing behind me and gripping my hips as I slightly grinded on him. I turned around and put my hands around his neck, giggling at his hands on my waist because i was having so much fun. I looked around for Eliza, no sign of her. I grabbed my phone and saw a message from her

:I lef tthe clubbbbbb goin gto owr hotel rooom wit joshh hav fun ;)

A wave of relief washed over me, and I continued dancing with Finn, I pulled his face closer to mine. His breath smelled of alcohol but not going to lie, it turned me on. I smashed our lips together, my hand making its way towards his cheek, as he gripped my waist a little tighter. A sloppy kiss shared between the both of us, before a group of wasted people bumped into us continuously. I pulled my lips from his, grabbing his hand, and entering the bathroom. I locked the door behind us after making sure no one was in there. He grabbed my waist again connecting our lips into a very fiery very sloppy kiss. He gripped my thighs making me moan a little before he pulled me up and set me down onto the counter. He kissed me down my jawline and on my neck. I let out a small moan and he continued to suck on that same spot. His fingers trailed along the hem of my skin tight dress. His lips kissed along the valley of my breasts. He pulled up my dress, and pulled down my panties. The back of my head resting against the mirror behind me.

His fingers rubbed my clit in figure 8 motions, making me release small whimpers. He attached his mouth to my core, sucking and moving his tongue against my clit. He sucked on my clit, my hands immediately attached to his brown curls.

"Yes Finn. Like that."

He continued to suck and lick, my back arching , and my hands pulling in his hair even harder. I felt a familiar knot in my stomach forming, my thighs squeezed against his head slightly. And he continued until I released. He stood up from his previous position, and attached his lips to my own again. He began to unbuckle his belt.

"Let's get out of here."

We exited the bathroom and briskly walked out of the club and casino. We walked out into the lobby and made our way to the elevator. As we were waiting for it to come Finn smirked at me and pecked my lips slightly. When the elevator doors opened we rushed in and I urgently pressed the 'close door' button as I could feel my panties Pool up again. I reconnected our lips, he leaned into the kiss more, cupping the back of my neck, sucking in my bottom lip. If this weren't a public transit I would let him fuck me right here right now. The elevator doors opened, and we walked hand in hand towards my room. I pulled out my key and opened the door as Finn was sucking on my neck from behind, playing with my boobs. I heard Eliza and Josh, but I didn't pay much attention, I just pulled Finn into my room and reattached our lips once again.

I started unbuttoning his shirt, but he removed my hands and pulled his shirt off, and pulled my dress off as well. I was only in my bra and panties now, and they were soaked from my arousal. He pushed me into my unmade bed, and attacked my neck, knowing that there would be marks on it tomorrow. He took my bra off, and admired my breasts, he planted kisses all over them, sucking on it, leaving a faint purple mark on both of them. He pulled my panties off, and then pulled his pants of grabbing a condom out of his pocket.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes please."

He pulled off his underwear, his length hardened and red. Pre cum over the tip of it. I sat up and planted kisses along his v line, sucking on the tip slightly. He grabbed my hair and pushed my mouth farther along his length, which caused me to slightly gag. Moans left his lips and they turned me on even more.

"Fuck Y/N, just like that."

I continued to bob my head back and forth, pumping what didn't fit in my mouth. He twitched in my mouth, and released. He bent down to kiss me, cupping both my cheeks kissing me hungrily, as I moved back on the bed. He ripped the condom package open and slid it over his length. He flipped me over so I was on my hands and knees, and lifted my ass up. He lined himself up with my core, and slowly pushed himself in. Small moans left my mouth, as he thrusted back and forth slowly so I could adjust.

"Faster baby"

He continued to go faster, thrusting in and out and every time he thrusted a wave of pleasure swept over you. He was hitting your spot and was filling up all the right spaces. He continued to go faster, and the pleasure was so immense that my arms could no longer hold me up, I collapsed onto the mattress, and still Finn wouldn't go any slower. He just went faster and faster.

"Shit oh gosh."

"Like that Finn yes-"

Out of nowhere Finn went even faster, hitting your g spot over and over again, your orgasm on the brink of exploding. Your moans became louder and so did his. He reached his arm over to the front of you and started rubbing your clit at a very fast pace.

"OH GOD OH- KEEP GOING, almost there almost there—"

No one has ever fucked you like Finn did. He knew what he was doing. He thrusted harder and harder, faster and faster, until you basically cane undone under him. Your orgasm hit you like a wall of bricks, your legs quivering, your back arching, and pornographic screams and moans leaving your mouth.

"Oh yeah Y/N."

He gave your ass a light smack and continued thrusting, surely bringing you to your 3rd orgasm of the night. Your moans only became louder, and so did his. His chest and stomach pressed against your back, fitting like a puzzle piece, as he practically fucked the brains out of you. He rubbed your clit once more, you released on his dick, but he still didn't come. You felt his thrusts become slower, but still hard and rough, as he twitched inside of you and finally came. He turned you around and thrusted in you again. It wasn't over. He was determined to make you not be able to walk. Your back pressed against the sweaty sheets. As he thrusted and rubbed your clit, your head fell back, exposing your chest and neck covered in dark purple marks. He sucked on your chest once more, and on your breasts, as they bounced up and down from him thrusting in and out. You came again.

"FINN, FINN OH GOD FUCK YES"

He went at an unexpected speed, both his hips and his finger on you clit. You came again and so did he. He pulled out of you, giving you another heated kiss before pulling off the condom and disposing of it. He lay next to you. You were still recovering from it all.

"I know this is a weird time to ask you this, but can I have your number."

"If it means more sex like this than fuck yeah."

21st birthday... gone so damn right.

Unedited
————————————————————————
Not gonna lie, I turned myself on while writing this, oops. Sorry I was gone for so long, o was at an overnight camp for 5 days and we weren't allowed to use our phones so yay!!!

Leave me suggestions, I have a couple Ideas but i just wanna know what y'all want. And THANK YOU FOR 8K READS AHH.

-Angelina