𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙!

I packed any last minute items into my backpack, looking at my phone every once in a while to see if I get a text from any one. I sat there, making a list in my head, seeing if a packed everything, when I got heard my phone ding. I pounced at it, flipping it over, seeing a text from Sophia.

:WE ARE OUTSIDE BITCH!

I grabbed my bag quickly and ran down the stairs, saying goodbye to my mom, and ran out the house. Seeing a van parked outside. Sophia jumped out, and opened the door for me. I climbed into the van and everybody started yelling with excitement. When I entered the van I saw Jaeden, Wyatt, Chosen, Jeremy, Jack, Sophia, and Finn. Finn sat in the drivers seat, with chosen sat in the passengers. Jack and Wyatt cuddling in the back seat, how cute !! And Jeremy sitting closest to the window in the same row and Jaeden seared in the middle row waiting for Sophia to climb back in. Sophia climbed back in, taking comfort of Jaeden's arms around her, as I sat next to them, greeting them.

"Hey Y/N."

"Hey Finn."

Nobody seemed to notice since they were having their own conversations, except for Sophia who gripped my thigh a little too tight.

"Ouch"

"Oops sorry."
She replied as she wiggled her brows back and forth, I rolled my eyes at her. I put my headphones in, and listened to some music as I watched the road in front. I saw a cow crossing the street and I got a little too excited.

"Guys look! It's a cow!!"

"You're so cute." Replied Finn as I looked at him through the rear view mirror.

He started blushing and I just sat there, stunned. I don't think he meant to say that out loud because Chosen started laughing and slapped his shoulder, and he shrugged it, and slapped him back. I sat there, a blush on my cheeks, feeling all warm inside.

30 minutes went by, as we stopped to get gas. The place also had a bunch of fast food places, so we for good there. I stood on line of the McDonald's, waiting to order.

"What was that?"

"What?"

"The thing that went down in the car!"

"I don't know what you're talking about Soph."

"Stop acting dumb Y/N. He called you cute! He called YOU CUTE!"

"Sophia! Shut up oh my gosh."
I covered her mouth playfully.

She licked it and I took it away in disgust, then wiped my hand on her shirt. We were both laughing, enjoying ourselves, when I looked over at the tables, and saw Finn looking at me, a smile plastered on his face, as he let out a small giggle and took a bite of his French fry looking away. I ordered a 20 piece chicken nugget, some fries, and a Dr.Pepper, because the McDonald's sprite tastes like TV static. I sat down at the table next to Finn, as we all devoured our food.

"Can I have a nugget."

If Sophia would've asked me I would've slapped her right across the face for even asking, but this was Finn. So I gave him one. And he ate it happily, it almost made up for having one less chicken nugget. When we furnished eating we got on the road again.

I fell asleep in Sophia's lap, and she fell asleep on Jae's shoulder. I woke up to music blasting, the sing finished, and Tongue Tied by Grouplove started playing. That was one of my favorite songs during the summer. We all started belting the song. We got to our destination. A beautiful lake. They parked the van, and we all got off, grabbing the tents and put backpacks. After we set up camp, we changed into our swimsuits. I had mine on under my clothes, so I just took my clothes off. Once I got my shirt over my head i saw Finn looking at me, and he quickly looked away. I walked towards the water and dipped my feet in, watching the water ripple over my toes. Everyone else was splashing into the water. A very happy sophia, splashing Jaeden, playing around. It made my heart so happy. I felt something brush against my hand, i looked over and it was Finn, looking out into the water.