𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚖!

You walk out of your social studies class after talking to Mr. Brenner about the extra credit assignment. You were walking towards your locker.

"Y/N! Y/N! Wait up!!"

You turned around and saw Finn running towards you with a wide smile on his face.

"I thought I was supposed to meet you at your locker Finn?"

"Change of plans, you will never! ever! guess what just happened!"

"What happened?"
You said as you opened your locker, handing you backpack to Finn so he could hold it open for you as you stuffed your books in.

"Heather McNamara just asked me to prom!!!"

"WHAT?! Oh sorry—what?!"

"My reaction exactly! She asked me just last period!"

"But proms tonight and we were supposed to go together. Remember?"

"Yeah, but I have a date now! Look it's heather, I'm going to go carry her bag."
He dropped your book bag, all the books falling out, as you saw his raven curly hair flopping up and down as he ran towards heather.

"Wow."

You picked up all your books and walked quickly towards Sofia's locker, seeing that Jaeden, Jack, and Wyatt were already there with her.

"What's wrong bunny?"

"F-Finn got a date to prom, and he totally just bailed on me."
You said as you stuck your head into Wyatt's chest.

He caressed your head, as you heard the rest of the group murmuring sounds of unbelief.

"Bunny, oh my god, and you were so excited!"

"Who's the bitch?!"
Asked Jack.

"Heather. Heather McNamara."

"HEATH— no fucking way. Heather? Doesn't he know that she's a fucking dump truck? Literally. A walking dump truck! The whores got all sorts of STDs from the loads dumped in her."

You all started laughing.

"Good one babe."
Said Wyatt, giving Jack a high five.

"Just come with us bunny. We can double date plus one."

"I don't wanna ruin senior prom for you guys."

"Which is exactly why you should go Y/N, it's senior prom! We can have so much fun, get wasted and get some Chinese food after, no after party. Just the 5 of us."
Replied Jaeden.

"AND! You can show Finn what he's missing out on."

"Fine."

You've always wanted to go to senior prom, and when you and Finn agreed to go with eachother, your heart did a million leaps. You made the agreement in 6th grade, in your home and careers class. You liked Finn so much, and it did hurt when he said he got a date. But, it's better to be the bigger person, so you tried to be happy for him. But you can't, knowing that he's going with a much prettier girl, who didn't need braces because of the gap in her teeth, hence the nickname bunny. He's going with a girl, with a much better body then mine, a girl who has a nice face, and popularity.

You went to your house and got your dress so you could get ready at Sofia's house. You had a
high-low red dress, that's flowed out at the waist. You hair was in loose curls, some strands pinned out of your face, and your makeup was done very naturally. Sofia was in a forest green dress, that was tight all over, and flowed out near the calves. Her short hair in curls, and her cheeks nice and rosy. She looked beautiful. We went downstairs to go meet the boys.

"YES YES YES!!"
Jack screamed.

And Jaeden just smiled in awe at his girlfriend. Jaeden our on Sofia's corsage and sofia put on his boutonniere. Jack and Wyatt out on eachothers boutonnières, and I took some pictures of the couples. Sofia's mom dropped us off at the venue. We walked in and there were teens dancing all over the place. The music was blasting. I spot heather in her yellow dress, she looked really nice. Finn was with her of course, but he was wearing the red tie he was supposed to wear when he was going to come with me. We walked over to an empty table and ordered our drinks, and we talked while we waited. We got on the dance floor. We all started dancing, and went crazy, since it was out last dance ever. Then a slow song came on, so I went to go sit down at our table while Jack and Wyatt and Jaeden and Sofia danced. I admired the very happy couples, smiles on their faces as they swayed back and forth.

"Care to dance?"
A voice interrupted me. It was Finn.

"Why aren't you dancing with heather?"

"She ditched me."

"How's it feel?"

"Horrible, I was so excited to come to prom with her, then she found another guy and completely bailed on me."

"Sucks doesn't it."

"Yea- What? Oh no. Bunny I'm so sorry. Oh my god I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel like that. I just got excited cause Heather asked me, and you know how much I liked her."

"But you don't like her anymore."

"I know, I just got excited when she asked me, then all the old feelings came back. Now she's with Ryan, sucking his face off."

"You're an idiot, you know that right?"

"Yeah, I know."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small plastic box with a corsage. He grabbed my hand and put it on, then kissed my hand.

"Dance with me?"

"Yeah."

He grabbed my hand and led me towards the dance floor. I put my hands around his neck, and he out his around my waist. We swayed to the rhythm of the music. He slowly started to lean in and so did I. I closed the gap and gave him a peck on the lips. He smiled and gave me another kiss, this time adding a little tongue. I pulled away and snuggled my head into his chest. Sofia and Jaeden came up to us.

"We're heading to the Chinese place now, wanna come?"

"Yeah."

He took my hand, and we left the venue. We ubered to the Chinese place and we ate.

"I saw you guys kiss."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Bunny kissed Finnie! Bunny kissed Finnie!"
I shoved her shoulder with my own. From there we went back to Sofia's house and watched some movies.

"Sorry I bailed on you."

"It's okay."

"It wasn't worth it."

"I said it was okay didn't I?"

"I'm sorry again."

"I forgive you."

He smiled at me and gave me a kiss on the lips.

Unedited
————————————————————————
THIS IS SO BAD AKSJDBDJSHSHAF
anyways, kind of a filler imagine because I'm SUPER DUPER EXCITED for the next one.
- Angelina