The Table Read

Tom🤟🏻🕷🕸
Hey wanna meet up before our table read today

                                                                                Me
                                                   Yeah sure where at

Tom🤟🏻🕷🕸
U know that really good coffee and tea place by the studio, meet me there. I have some news😁

                                                                                Me
                                        Oooo alright see u there!

~at the coffee shop~
" Hey Bella what's up how are you!!! I haven't seen you in sooo long" tom said while we sat down at the table. " Hi!!! Ok before we start catching up you gotta tell me the news that you have" "ok so you know the actor Jake gyllenhaal" "ummm no not really" "well he's the new character in Far From Home and he is super cool! I've got a bit of a man crush on him!" "Wow ok", I said chuckling. " ok quick question how are u in this movie isn't your character older them me? Your going on a highschool trip!" "Oh I think I'm a chaperone, gotta make sure my little brother doesn't get in trouble", I said in a baby voice while squeezing his cheeks. "Well your not really doing your job Becuase that's what the movie is about!" We laughed and left to go for the reading.

~at the reading table~
I walked in threw the doors with Tom and went to go find my name. "Awww we aren't sitting right next to each other! Ohhh my gosh luuuccckkyyy", tom gasped as we took our seats" "WHAT?" " You get to sit right next to jake" " Alright lover boy go sit in your seat" "Alright", tom said with disappointment. We started our meeting and this "great actor" Jake Gyllenhaal wasn't here yet, and he's a big character so he better get here fast before he gets fired. And as I said that the doors bust open! " Sorry I'm late! Crazy fans out there! Barely made it out with my life", the mysterious man said panting as if he had just run a mile. The whole room laughed. I looked over at tom who was giving me a look as if saying that's him. He was a little cute not gonna lie but work is my first priority. He walked around the table and sat in his assigned seat next to me. "Hi I'm jake and you are..?" "Bella. Bella Agosto" ohh my gosh his eyes. His eyes are beautiful I could stare at them all day and his face is so cute! "Oh my gosh is there somthing in my face!", jake gasped. Whoops probably starring to long. "No your perfe-I mean good" I blurted. Wow I'm really bad at this am i? he didn't seem to notice and went to go check on his phone. I mentally face palmed my self. Then I felt a buzz and looked at my phone.

Tom🤟🏻🕷🕸
Smooth

Me
We're u listening to our conversation

Tom🤟🏻🕷🕸
Mabey!!! I told you he was awesome look at that my big sis is already falling for jake

Me
No I'm not

Tom🤟🏻🕷🕸
Bella I can see u blushing from here🤦🏼‍♂️

Me
Well what do I say

Tom🤟🏻🕷🕸
Be yourself and mabey flirt a little😏

Me
Noooo I don't even like him

Tom🤟🏻🕷🕸
Whatever you say sis

Me
Oh gotta go he just turned  to look at me

Tom🤟🏻🕷🕸
Yes I see that we're still in the same room

He didn't say anything he just kinda was just starring at me. So I just looked around the room to avoid any awkwardness I might bring. Tom got up from his seat and walked over to us. " hey Jake wanna have lunch with me and Bella before our meeting for the movie tommorow?" Tom said while grinning at me. " hehe what",I said gritting threw my teeth and giving him the death stare. Is he trying to set me up or something? "oh my gosh that would be great" , jake said. Great just great. I mean I'm glad I'll get to know him a little better now but Tomorrow's going to be a disaster.