Plane Ride

"Excuse me, pardon me, sorry", I herd a familiar voice say coming down the isle of the plane.

Then I saw the owner of the voice, Jake Gyllenhaal. He put his luggage in the compartment above me and sat down."Hey where's Tom"

"Oh he uh..........wanted to sit by himself ....for whatever reason so we switched seats.", He said while buckling his seat belt.ik

"Oh ok more bonding time for us. Wanna watch a movie together since the flight is like 6 hours long?"

"Yeah sure what movie?"

" I have an idea pWhat if we watched a movie that we are in!"

"That's sounds fun"

"Let's start out with you Mr. Gyllenhaal", I chuckled out loud. I started scrolling threw movies jake was in. "What is brokeback mount-"

"Noooooo!"

I started laughing "why not?"

He sounded a little panicky. "Just let's move on to a different movie ok!"

"Ok alright what about the Zodiac?", I asked. It looked like a good movie that was right up my alley. It was based on a true story about a murderer in San Francisco.

"Yeah that's a good one!"

"Alright let's start!"

The movie started with a couple parked in a car  and a mysterious black car was coming up behind them.

"Oh no I can't look!", I screamed and buried my head into jakes chest. His heart was beating really fast. "Aww you scared too jake?"

"What? Ohh nooo I'm not I'm not."

"Well your heart is beating a million times a minute!" I put my hand on his chest. "And now it's going faster!" I chuckled. I looked back at the screen and I saw the cutest thing on the planet. "Oh my gosh is that you!", i squealed.

"Oh haha yup that's me! I believe I was around 26  years old when that came out!"

Ok jakes character in this movie is the definition of adorable.

We finished the movie and I started to get sleepy since it was now about 12 at night. My eyes started to get heavier and heavier ........

Jakes POV

     Bella fell asleep right after the movie. It was a shame I really wanted to talk with her or at least watch one of her movies with her.

All of a sudden I felt something heavy on my shoulder. I looked over to see Bella asleep ON MY SHOULDER.

Oh my gosh oh my gosh what do I do. I don't want to wake her up. I just starred at her. She looked so cute sleeping.

I started getting tired too. And dozed off dreaming about what could be with Bella.

Since the seats were long enough I laid my legs out and put Bella on top of me so that we would be more comfortable, an I dozed off as well cuddling with Bella Agosto.