Arriving on set

"And here we are!", haz said pulling into the Parking spot.

We all got out of the car and walked around a bit before they showed us which trailer we were staying in.

"Oh my gosh is that the infamous Bella Agosto", I heard a familiar voice scream behind me.

"The one and only!" Zendaya and I embraced in a big hug. Zendaya was always like my little sister our families were pretty close so I knew her long before we started doing movies together. "Oh Z this is our friend Jake Gyllenhaal"

"Very nice to meet you jake I'll be looking forward to working with you!", zendaya said while shaking hand with Jake.

"Yeah you too!"

"Why weren't you at the meetings in New York?",tom asked clearing his throat.

"Had some family business to take care of. Well anyways so glad you guys made it. Good news Bella our trailers are right next to eachother! See you guys at dinner!" She waved walked back to her trailer. Tom starred at her until he couldn't see her any more

"What was that", I said glaring at tom.

Tom cleared his throat. "Nothing"

"Oh my gosh do You have a crush on zendaya?" Jake blurted a little to loudly.

"Well we better get our bags and settle in", tom said trying to change the subject.

We all walked back to the car. Me and Jake snickering behind a very annoyed tom.

~later in the evening-

Zendaya🤣
Hey Bella would you want to come over to my trailer soon?

Zendaya🤣
I guess the boys are going to the jacuzzi we have in set!

Me
Heck yeah

Zendaya🤣
I have some tea to spill

Me
I might have some too😬 see you in 10 minutes

Zendaya🤣
Oooooh yay alright see u then

Jakes (POV)

Tom❤️😍
Hey wanna go to the set jacuzzi with me, haz , and Jacob? Haz says he has something to tell us. Don't know what it is but it better be good.

Me
Yeah sure I'll meet you outside of your trailer in 10 minutes!

Tom❤️😍
see you there mate

~to be continued~