The Table Read (jakes pov)

"JAKE OH MY GOSH WE LOVE YOU!!!", the crowd roared as jake got out of the car. Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to go sign a couple. I walked over to the screaming fans an took pictures and signed a couple stuff. I looked down to see what time it was. "Shoot I'm gonna be late", I said while running into The building. "Jake no come back", a couple paparazzi's said while climbing over the gate. Uh oh. I sprinted into the building. I ran hard with them still hard on my trail. " stupid paparazzi", I gritted threw my teeth as I was running threw the halls. I'm gonna be super late now uuggghhg. Finally i herd an elevator closing. "Ah ha!", I painted as I ran to the elevator barely making it in while the paparazzi got stuck out side. "Whooo!,", I sighed letting all the air out to finally relax. Finally the elevator doors opened. "Shoot I'm late!" I ran down the hall way as fast as I could and open the doors. Probably should of caught my breath before I went in? "Sorry I'm late. Crazy fans out there. Barely made it out with my life!", I panted as I herd the whole room laugh. I looked around the room to see the familiar faces I've seen before but my eyes stopped on a girl about my age. She was beautiful. Oh my gosh my seat was right next to her. I started to grin this job just keeps getting better and better. I sat down and decided I should greet myself. "Hi I'm jake and you are...?" Oh my gosh really hi I'm jake. Not something cool like hey what's up I'm jake! "Bella, Bella Agosto.", she replied with a smile. That's a pretty name for a pretty girl I thought to myself . Woah she's been starring for a while. oh no there's somthing on my face. I'm making a complete fool out of myself. "Oh no is there somthing on my face!" "No your perfe-I mean good!" Wow did she really almost say I'm perfect? I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. Since this was only the first meeting and we're not really reading yet I decided to get my phone out and text Tom becuase it seemed he was on his phone too.

Me
Why did u never tell me about Bella

Tom❤️😍
U never asked

Tom❤️😍
So I see your taking a liking to my sister

Me
WHAT SHES YOUR SISTER

Tom❤️😍
Oh hahah no she's my sister in Spider-Man and we've known each other for a long time so we just say we're brother and sister. Mabey you could ask her out or at least hang out

Me
No I can't for many reasons I'll make a fool out of myself and I just met her

Tom❤️😍
Well just talk to her then

Me
Ok I'll try wish me luck

Tom❤️😍
👍🏻

I was about to talk to her but I didn't know what to say. But I was facing her and I was just starring. I couldn't look away she was just so cute. Tom probably saw this and decided he needed to do something. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him walk over. "Hey Jake would you want to go get lunch before our meeting for the movie tommorow?" I saw him grinning at Bella. Wonder what that was about. "Hehe what", she said behind me. Oh no she dosent want to get lunch with me shoot. Well good thing I didn't ask her that would of been awkward. "Oh my gosh that would be great", I said a little to loudly. Great just great tomorrow is going to be a disaster.