WHAT?!?!

Wow it seems my Pep talk really worked, jake and I have been talking and snickering in the back seat the whole car ride. And I mean the whole car ride. It was almost as if I just needed to pass the awkwardness of me likening him. Taking a leap of faith out of my comfort zone and talking to a guy that's ..........cute!
"Alright alright! What's your favorite food?", i asked chuckling at how funny he is. "Definitely bacon! I could have bacon for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!", he answered giddily. "Oh my gosh I love bacon too" we both gasped at the same time. I looked in the mirror and I swear I thought I saw tom rolling his eyes. "Hey Guys? heeeeelllooooooo?", tom kept trying to get our attention but we kept giggling like elementary kids in the back seat. "EARTH TO ROMEO AND JULIET" we both looked at tom blushing at his statement "Good now that I got your attention I wanted to inform you that I'm going to drop Tessa off with my brothers so if you'd like I could drop you off at your houses or you can stay with me?", tom asked clearly annoyed. "How about you drop me of at my house since it's on the way,...and I could take Bella only if you want to.", jake suggested while fiddling with his fingers. Oh my gosh alone time with Jake this is great. Deep breaths deep breaths. " Yeah of course I would!thank you so much!" Jake looked relived and smiled. The car came to a stop at jake's house. "Alright see you in 10 minutes. Hey Jake no goo goo eyes at my sister alright!", tom yelled as me and Jake hopped out of the car. Oh gosh why does he have to do this. "I'm gonna go get something inside really quick" jake rushed into his, actually very pretty, house and slammed the door. I walked over to the left side of the car and knocked on toms window. He dramatically rolled the window down. "Hahaha stop" I said teasingly hitting him. "Hey that goes for you too no goo goo eyes he's my man you got that!" "Alright tom you can dream and stop making comments like that! I don't want to and not planning for him to find out  about this so if you could keep the comments on a down low that would be great" I pleadingly said to tom. "Alright I'll try. See you in a bit" and he drove off. I could see Tessa sticking her head out of the window as they drove away. Great timing becuase jake came running out of the house. "Alright let's go"he said signaling me over to the car. I got in the car which was really nice and buckled in.  " You excited? we get our scripts today!", I asked as he pulled out of the driveway. "Heck yeah this is going to be a great movie not only cause I'm in it but the fact that tom and zendaya are gonna be all romantic and stuff haha that's gonna be fun to watch !" "Oh yeah that's going to be great!" We both laughed and Talked for a little bit but We fell silent. Not an awkward silence but a comfortable silence. I enjoyed just being in his presence. There was something about it. It was soothing. Like nothing could go wrong when I am with him. I looked over at him and surprisingly he was looking at me too .......a little to long. "Hey eyes on the road", I chuckled. He grinned. "Wha- oh yeah that would be a good idea." We both laughed. And we pulled in to the studio.

We walked in and sat down at our assigned seating. They started to pass out the script to us. "Finally the moment I've been waiting for!", I squealed as I got my script. I looked threw the pages.oh this is going to be a very good movie! I look over at jake who looked super red. I mean it was a little stuffy in there. " uhhh you good gyllenhaal.", I asked smiling at him. " read page 364", was all he managed to say. Uh oh this won't be good.

Page 364
(Spider-Man and Mysterio finally defeated the last elemental and are now standing in the rubble of their fight. When nick fury arrives with Maria hill and Norah Parker)

Spider-Man: We finally did it Mr. Beck

Mysterio: Good job kid im proud of you! We make a good team.

(Mysterio and Spider-Man hug)

Norah: QUENTIN, PETER!!!!!!! ( Norah runs and joins in in there hug) I'm so glad you two are alright!

Mysterio: Norah I have had something to tell you for a while now and I don't know if you like it or will still want to be my friend but ....... I like you and you don't have to tell me back becuase I know your going to sa- ( Norah cuts him of with a kiss)

Norah: I like you too

Ohhhhh nooooo this can't be happening now my face is as red as Jake's. "What?!?!" Was all I managed to say.

Hey guys I'm the author. Thank you so much for reading! I'm very in sure about the story so if you like it please comment or press the little star thingy i don't really know what that is but if you like it please comment!!!!!